Healing the Dissociative Split | Steve Beckow



An unflattering view of the dissociative split.

By Steve Beckow, March 2, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’m always pleasantly surprised when someone writes in and says that troll article really resonated with me; I don’t think I’d call mine a troll, but waking up to a low emotional baseline I can relate to.

Heavens, I write awareness/stream of consciousness in the hope beyond hope that it resonates with others and helps them to free themselves from ancient issues and upsets.

So I’m tickled pink that you resonated with it.

But that isn’t why I came on here tonight. I came on here to discuss what I think might turn out to be a common condition that disempowers us and may need to be corrected.

If Ascension were to come tomorrow, then problem solved. (1) What I say here only applies between now and then.

That common condition is disassociation and I’d like to focus particularly on the dissociation between a private and a public side of ourselves. The graphic at the top illustrates it. (2)

There are actually two conversations going on with us. I get the shivers saying this because my own dissociation resolved itself into the condition I’m about to describe. (3)

The two conversations are the one we have with ourselves and the one we have with others. they go on in series, to use electrical terms, not in parallel.

I call this a public/private split and, in my estimation, lots of us have it. We’re not the same when we’re talking with others as we are when we’re talking with ourselves. We have two faces.

The content of both may be – I’m tempted to say will be – different. And they may not be at all aware of each other. We may slide from one to the other, never questioning the change in personality, not sensing that anything is wrong.

We may do this commonly, but if we want to achieve the kind of purity that has us know who we are – which is pure – then these things begin to matter.

When life becomes about keeping a secret, we lose touch with our spontaneity, aliveness, full self-expression, etc. We become about caution, prudence, deflection, etc. We act strategically where before we were simply open.

That’s with others. But when we act differently outside than the way we talk to ourselves inside, we go out of alignment.

It’s as if a fault line in our personality has just opened up. We’ve become a house divided, that cannot stand. At least not in the face of the Ascension energies. We haven’t a firm enough foundation.

So a higher than normal level of integrity is called for from us – to integrate not only our aspects and past lives, as the Council of Love has talked about, but also any personality splits we have hanging around.

Integrity = integration = not dissociated in any way, restored, completed. We’ve put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Being reintegrated results in a return of confidence, patience, discernment, on and on. The difference between dissociation and integration is the difference between a wire that won’t carry a charge and a wire that will.

I’m willing to bet money that this reunion of these two parts of ourselves, which I think is the lot of many people, will be THE event that most contributes to world peace.

I do not doubt that invoking the Divine Mother and the Laws of Intention, Sacred Purpose, and the Attraction would be very effective in healing any dissociation, any splits within ourselves and reintegrating us.

Footnotes

(1) I don’t anticipate it coming before our bodies are prepared for the higher energies and the world situation has worked itself out. But I don’t want to wait. I’ve tasted these delights. I want more.

(2) We used to call this kind of graphic Top Dog/Underdog.

(3) After my Dad yelled at me from inches in front of my face when I was seven, I shattered into a thousand pieces. After I became aware of being dissociated in 1986, I used to think of myself as the Humpty Dumpty Man.

The completion of the vasana around my Dad I now believe to be the triggering in this lifetime of a vasana of hatred and anger derived from a lifetime as a military commander. I have this lifetime to clear that karma.
Healing the Dissociative Split | Steve Beckow Healing the Dissociative Split | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/02/2021 11:38:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.