Exaltation | Steve Beckow



The soul that we are is indestructible

By Steve Beckow, March 16, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Steve: Well, I have four pages of questions, Lord!

Archangel Michael: Yes, I know!

Steve: Why don’t I just ask you for a synoptic answer?

AAM: The one [synoptic] answer is yes! (1)

I’m still in the same mood I was in yesterday. (2) I said that I’d experienced a number of “higher” states over the year 2015. I spent the year off and on in love and bliss.

But the highest state, which I experienced extremely briefly, I thought of as exaltation. When I asked him about it, Michael identified it as a transcendental experience. (3)

When I asked my mind today to give me a single word that would help me understand this particular spiritual state, it shot back the word “indestructability.”

I believe that to mean that exaltation rests on the certainty of our indestructability.

When I take those words, “I am indestructible,” and use them as an affirmation, I almost begin to shiver. And then my chest expands.

Yet this is just a simple truth, is it not? The soul that we are is indestructible. Show me a spiritual tradition that does not teach that.

In 1977, I had an out-of-body experience which demonstrated to me that I was in fact not the temporal body, which I experienced upon re-entering, but the eternal soul or spirit inside the body, the one doing the re-entering.

Wwwwwellllll, what is this? I said. I’m not the body! I’m inside the body! I’m the operator of the the body! And the insights poured forth. (4)

So it’s no challenge for me to say I have no everyday fear of death. That fear disappears the instant one sees that one is not the body.

But that OOBE was fifty years ago. To take it further and to really get it now, to experience it, to realize my indestructibility, it could turn out, is a very high state.

I love Blossom’s Affirmation: I am the Truth. I am the Love. I am the Light. I am.

Let me explore what results from affirming, “I am indestructible. I am.” Something about it resonates with me. It’s like a general remedy for an undiagnosed illness. My curiosity is piqued.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, April 24, 2015.

(2) “Ascending by a Stargate?” March 13, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=318566.

(3) Steve: The space that I call transformative love [which I entered with the heart opening on March 13, 2015], what dimension is it?

Archangel Michael: It is the Seventh Dimension.

Steve: Then what dimension is bliss?

AAM: It is between Eight and Nine.

Steve: And ecstasy?

AAM: Twelfth.

Steve: And what about exaltation?

AAM: Then you have moved beyond. (AAM, ibid., Jan. 20, 2016.)

By “transcendental,” I mean from beyond the Twelve Dimensions.

(4) All that had happened was that my vibrational frequency had been elevated in the sense that I was in the Astral Fourth Dimension re-entering the Third (my body), and so I was seeing things from not only a fresher but a more refined vantage point.
Exaltation | Steve Beckow Exaltation | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/17/2021 01:35:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.