Pushing an Edge | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, February 11, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

A friend asked me how I possibly can keep writing every day. The obvious reason is that I’m being guided. But there are other reasons as well.

I’ll share with you what Michael has said about it provided you promise me you’ll hear it as being said to all lightworkers at this time. Promise? OK.

“Now our agreement has been that you are a co-contributor, that I am a co-contributor to the writing.” (1)

“I have and will inspire and overlight you when the time is right for these messages to be conveyed. 
 … We are together, dear brother – do not for a moment forget this.” (2)

“I am never far away.” (3)

“Sometimes I am typing, sometimes I am moving your pen, always I am whispering in your ear.” (4)

“My overlighting you is very strong and I would like to think perfect. And of course it is perfect.” (5)

They discuss it with me because they know I’ll write about it. But, I assert, this same overlighting and guidance is available to everyone who wishes it.

Well, that’s the major factor. But there’s another factor and that’s an influential lesson from “growth work.”

The Growth Movement thrived in the mid and late Seventies (6) and saw circuit riders (itinerant workshop leaders) follow a route that included Esalen, Cold Mountain Institute and other growth centers. They offered five-day workshops in awareness, self-responsibility, communication, etc.

What I learned there has stayed with me all my life. The teaching that’s relevant here is the encouragement to “push my edge.”

What does that mean? It means that, all other factors being equal, in any one situation of communication, to prefer to risk rather than remain safe; without being oppressive, to go the extra distance in voluntarily revealing oneself and making oneself known; and to remove rather than erect barriers to love and awareness, responsibility and communication.

We could, in an encounter group, play safe and excuse, justify, and deny. Or we could call ourselves on our own numbers and be transparent. The encouragement was to push our edge and be transparent.

That now makes two agreements that I make with myself: on the awareness path, I agree to remain self-aware and on the growth path, I agree to push my edge.

Add to all this the fact that I love to write the same way, say, Mozart probably loved to compose or Picasso loved to paint.

All of this goes a long way to describing where I get my inspiration from and why I love to write every day.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Aug. 2, 2017.

(2) AAM, ibid., July 7, 2011.

(3) Ibid., April 26, 2011.

(4) Ibid., Nov. 21, 2012.

(5) Loc. cit.

(6) It died in the recession of the early Eighties. No one had money any longer for growth work. Cynical people think the recession was planned to kill the hippies, the Growth Movement, and all their gains. (Little did they know.)
Pushing an Edge | Steve Beckow Pushing an Edge | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/11/2021 11:56:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.