Mysticism can be Encapsulated in a Single Word | Steve Beckow



Credit: instituteofhypnotherapy.com

By Steve Beckow, February 6, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Ascension, mysticism, the search for the Holy Grail, enlightenment, call it what you wish – all of it can be encapsulated in a single word.

That word is love.

How simple it is. I sit here drawing love up, on my in-breath, from the artesian well (1) that the heart is and sending it out, on the out-breath, to the world.

At what point do I turn away and resume “normal” life?

Well, I think of the laundry in the washer. Has it been half an hour? I need to put it in the dryer.

I flash on the turkey roasting in the oven. Do I need to baste it? When do I start the potatoes? The gravy?

I remember the breath.

But most times I don’t remember the breath and away we go on a fresh round of activity.

Why do I not sit here breathing up love and sending it out for hours and hours? Because I’m afraid of looking like a weirdo.

I listened to the Divine Mother on Linda Dillon’s Heart Call this morning and she said, if you know the love she’s speaking of, why are you not in it around the clock? Yes, why? This (above) is why. I don’t want to look like the village idiot, Mother.

I have to drop off a prescription at London Drugs. I need more coins for the laundry. On and on I go distracting and anchoring myself in Third-Dimensional reality, as Matthew Ward said, awareness-wise if not location-wise.

What would it take to sit here hour after hour, breathing up love and sending it out to the world? What?

Footnotes

(1) My heart is not as open as it was on March 13, 2015, when I had a fourth-chakra heart opening. But I still get enough love smuggled in through a crack in my 3D prison walls. Shhhhh…. I hear relief is on the way.

(2) “Although Earth and all of her residents are in fourth density location-wise, the majority of the populace still is within third density awareness-wise.” (Matthew’s Message, October 19, 2014, at http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm.)
Mysticism can be Encapsulated in a Single Word | Steve Beckow Mysticism can be Encapsulated in a Single Word | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/06/2021 11:36:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.