Inviting Experiential or Realized Knowledge of Will | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, February 8, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I find myself confronting such a primal, age-old puzzle that I feel the ages engage themselves with me in considering and – if the Mother wills – resolving it.

That puzzle is the appropriate, prudent, and productive relationship between love and will.

It seems to overlap with the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine.

I confess at the outset that I have no idea what the conclusion of the discussion will be or will produce.

When in strange territory, and looking at it from an everyday perspective, as you know, I tend to establish a beachhead of understanding. (1)

My beachhead here is that love and the will are both facets of the Divine. There’s no need to reconcile them because there’s nothing about either of them that needs to be reconciled. But there’s something about me that needs to be reconciled.

My will is not pure enough and my love not deep enough for me to see the answer to my dilemma immediately and instantaneously.

If I work backwards from that, then I’d say that, lacking realized knowledge of will or love, at this moment, and lacking experience of it, I look for evidence in places where I won’t find it – in my ideas.

The experiences I’ve had of love and peace have either surprised me or seemed utterly novel to me – not at all what I expected. I expect that, if I were to have an experience or realization of pure will, I’d be every bit as surprised.

As long as my state of consciousness is lower than either the experiential or realizational, I have no means of confirming or denying what my ideas say.

I acknowledge that I have no real, true, higher-dimensional knowledge of will. Love, yes. Will, no.

I reject consulting my ideas on this subject. Anything I say from this place would be mere guesswork.

I seek, invite and open myself to experiential or realized knowledge of it.

Footnotes

(1) This is a dualistic, not a non-dualistic, approach.
Inviting Experiential or Realized Knowledge of Will | Steve Beckow Inviting Experiential or Realized Knowledge of Will | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/08/2021 09:42:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.