Gradual Transformation and Sudden Shifts | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, February 13, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Because I spent some months in 2015-6 going in and out of bliss, I’m more aware of it when it comes these days than I was before 2015.

I recognize the wisps of bliss that come with just a smile, the satisfaction of a deeply-held desire, or the thought of the beloved. I’m attuned now to feeling them.

And, because of the rising energies, I believe, I am (and perhaps we are) able to surf those wisps more easily, as if they were waves. And consequently I’m spending more time in bliss than I was previously.

***

There’s another development, a parallel one to do with my body. I believe I’ve mentioned that I have this anomaly happening. My right bicep is as hard a a rock (not so my left). And I haven’t lifted anything heavier than a ketchup bottle.

My physique generally is not what one would expect of a man my age. And I’m losing weight though I’m not doing anything for that to happen. On and on the subtle changes are appearing.

The other day, to test my stamina, I walked several blocks out and several blocks back at an exaggeratedly-fast pace. I was not even winded by the end.

What’s going on here?

I take these as signs of the gradual transformation of our bodies and the continued increase in the Mother’s tsunami of love, the Mother’s sauna.

I take them also as indications that we may be slow in realizing that we are right now on a higher plane of existence than before, while still thinking nothing has changed. That is, we’re on a higher plane than we realize; until we realize it, we aren’t consciously on it. Matthew captured our predicament:

“Although Earth and all of her residents are in fourth density location-wise, the majority of the populace still is within third density awareness-wise.” (1)

We literally have not awakened to where we are, if I’m correct.

***

How many times in my life have I entered a higher plane of existence out of a sudden inversion of consciousness, like a backflip?

The method of entry isn’t as important as the sudden shift from one plane of consciousness to another.

These sudden shifts – whether peak experiences or enlightenment – show us that the process of attuning to another dimension need not be altogether gradual. It needn’t take a long time.

In the end, our actual shift in dimension – our Ascension – will be sudden.

The enlightenment event that opens the door of the higher dimensions is called Sahaja Nirvikalpa Samadhi, which I confirmed with the Divine Mother in 2012:

Steve Beckow: I’m trying to understand what level of enlightenment Ascension corresponds to. And I think it’s beyond the normal seventh-chakra enlightenment. I think it is what is called — and I’ll make this clear to readers — Sahaja Samadhi. Am I correct?

Divine Mother: Yes, it is beyond what you think of with your seven chakras. … We have emerged from the Third-Dimensional realm, which is that reference point for the chakra system, into the new. So yes, you are correct, in this question and in this statement. 
(2)

So gradual, gradual, gradual, and then sudden.

In the meantime, while waiting for Godot, my body is gradually changing.

I’m not trying to be sensationalist. But I do think we should watch for and share the signs. And I’m pretty sure I’m beginning to see signs in my own body.

Footnotes

(1) Matthew’s Message, October 19, 2014, at http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm.

(2) “The Divine Mother: Come to Me as I Come to You – Part 1/2,” Oct. 17, 2012, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/10/17/the-divine-mother-come-to-me-as-i-come-to-you-part-12/.
Gradual Transformation and Sudden Shifts | Steve Beckow Gradual Transformation and Sudden Shifts | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/13/2021 10:18:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.