Going in the Right Direction | Steve Beckow



I think I’m getting it

By Steve Beckow, February 23, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Going in the Right Direction – Part 1/2

I sometimes flatter myself that I’m getting down to basics in the study of this wonderful creation that a human being is.

I’m of course flattering myself but more on that in a minute.

I say that as a result of noticeing something that existed entirely in what Werner Erhard called the background of obviousness.

It was so obvious that it totally escaped my attention.

It started out by my noticeing that I felt depressed and looking for the cause.

I then saw that I have two categories into which I divide events: (A) the ordinary and (B) the extraordinary.

I then noticed that I live for the latter and get depressed when I hang out too long or too often in the former (as in a year-long lockdown).

I see that I’m not alive in the ordinary moments. I’m not here. I go unconscious.

Then I saw that I’m unconscious a lot of the time. I was amazed to see that.

That noticeing directly addressed why I feel depressed a lot of the time when I’m home alone. I have a vasana against ordinariness, an intolerance towards it. If I spend too much time in ordinariness, I feel depressed.

I’m reminded of something my twin flame, Annastara, once said: “You are not a person where there is ever room for mediocrity. It does not exist within you.” (1)

I know what she’s referring to. I tend to move fast and get frustrated and annoyed when slowed down. I tend to favor graduate seminars over junior classes. I get impatient with people who put blocks in the road. (2)

To see this way of being I had, I had to notice what I was keeping hidden from myself. One part of me had an agreement with the Observer not to reveal to anyone that I walk around unconscious a lot of the time.

I had to notice what existed in the background of obviousness. Ordinariness is so obvious that I don’t even consider it to be part of my life or story.

What did you do today? I made myself breakfast. I had coffee. I picked up some lint off the carpet.

I’m left speechless. I’m “not home” in a whole side of my life. And whenever I’m in that space, I’m hungering for the extraordinary and depressed if nothing occurs. That’s the vasana, laid bare.

(To be concluded in Part 2, below.)

Footnotes

(1) Annastara in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Dec. 9, 2010.

(2) Something I made a career of, as the runt of the litter. No one went on a trip till I got what I wanted.



Don’t get off now….

By Steve Beckow, February 23, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Going in the Right Direction – Part 2/2

(Concluded from Part 1, above.)

I can now return to my original point. It’s only flattery to think that I’m somehow down to the basics in awareness of myself and don’t need to keep purifying.

Purifying ourselves – which is what gives us access to the heart’s treasures – doesn’t end before we end.

As long as we’re here, there’s more to go.

I say that for a few reasons.

First, God is One without a second. While we may exist on a relative plane, we do not exist in the Absolute Domain. Only the One does.

If I was in a state of absolute purity, I would not exist. Therefore I say that, if I exist, there’s more to purify and we haven’t reached the end of the story yet.

The story could be called From God I Came and to God I Return. At its end, we merge again with Source and disappear. There’s no one around any more.

The job’s been successfully completed. (1) The purpose of life has been fulfilled. (2) The only thing the King has sent me out into the country to do, I did, as Rumi lays out for us:

“There is one thing in this world which must never be forgotten. If you were to forget everything else, but did not forget that, then there would be no cause for worry whereas if you performed and remembered and did not forget every single thing, but forgot that one thing, then you would have done nothing whatsoever.

“It is just as if a king had sent you to the country to carry out a specified task. You go and perform a hundred other tasks, but if you have not performed that particular task on account of which you had gone to the country, it is as if you have performed nothing at all. So man has come into this world for a particular task, and that is his purpose; if he does not perform it, then he will have done nothing.” (3)

That task of course is to realize our true nature, identity, essence. And that true nature, identity, essence is God.

Why is realizing it the purpose of life? Because each time one of us realizes its true nature, God meets God in a moment of our enlightenment. For that meeting was all of this created.

Second, I say there’s more to go because I know/we know that the soul, in its natural state, is not originally sinful but originally pure and innocent. (4)

If we don’t feel pure and innocent, then there’s more purification to go.

Of course we can safely purify forever and know that, in doing so, we’re going in the right direction.

SaLuSa said nearly a decade ago:

“The higher vibrations of the ascended [are] no place for anything other than the Light and Love that exists in the higher dimensions. If you have the intent to ascend, make sure you are clearing the baggage that you have brought with you. Any word, action or deed that is on a lower vibration will feel out of place, so you should be able to gradually remove them from your normal interaction with others.” (5)

To do so, we can cleanse ourselves, drop our old baggage, let go of our issues and upsets, forgive others as we’d like them to forgive us.

We’d be lightening our load, enlivening ourselves, breaking the self-imposed blocks on our mental and emotional capacities.

And let’s not do it just for and until this Ascension. Our overall journey is like taking a train from San Francisco to New York: In the Fifth Dimension, we’ve reached Reno. Let’s not stop. Don’t get off the train. Most of the journey lies ahead of us.

As is being said a lot these days, the best is, definitely, yet to come.

Footnotes

(1) Michael says we can go Home and re-emerge later. I’ve never heard that from classical sages. But how would they know? Very few of them even know of Sahaja Samadhi, our Ascension.

Only the Mother or an archangel, seraph, elohim, etc., would know.

(2) See The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf

(3) Rumi in A.J. Arberry, trans., Discourses of Rumi. New York; Samuel Weiser, 1977; c1961, 26.

(4) On that see “The Heart is ‘the Seat of the Soul’,” December 17, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/12/17/the-heart-is-the-seat-of-the-soul/.

(5) SaLuSa, March 14, 2012.
Going in the Right Direction | Steve Beckow Going in the Right Direction | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/23/2021 10:15:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.