Not the Lifetime for the Non-Dual for me | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, January 28, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I was asked to speak from the non-dual level where all that’s happening is seen to be illusion.

The non-dual, the One is the Truth. Ultimately and absolutely. I bow before the Absolute Truth.

Despite this fact and despite having been outside this dimension several times on what Michael describes as “visits,” (1) it isn’t appropriate for me to come from a non-dual place (if I could, which I can’t).

But I say that not because I can’t but because it doesn’t fit with a lightworker service contract.

I’ve discussed this before but I think the distinctions that underlie my situation are important to other lightworkers as well, unless it’s their mission to be a non-dual or advaita teacher. (2)

Archangel Michael repeatedly made the distinction with me of needing to serve and thus needing to stay in touch with those I serve; namely, my readers:

Archangel Michael: Because you are a communicator, it is important not only to share the truth of your being, of our being, but also to be able to clearly relate to people where they are. (3)

AAM: It is important that you speak and communicate in language that people understand, embrace and can get behind. (4)

AAM: If you venture, as you would often like, too far ahead of the crowd, then whom are you speaking to? (5)

AAM: When you use the term “dramatic enlightenment experiences” [as I did earlier], you are talking about Nirvana. You are talking about the unity of all with One.

It is not to say that you will not experience that, but you cannot (well, you can if you wish; it is a choice to) simply remain in that state of unity, of One, or be fully conscious, [and be] in service, in action….

So, it is a toning down, if anything. It really is the middle ground. …

You know that enlightenment is right there in front of you. It is yours to access. But if you are in service, you will not choose to live there. …

You can think of it as keeping two feet firmly on the ground. (6) [My emphasis.]

So I as a lightworker could not serve and would not want to serve if I was steeped in bliss. The Divine Mother affirmed this as well:

Steve: The experience at Xenia [in 2018], Mother, was that truncated?

Divine Mother: Slightly, yes.

Steve: I had the thought [it was]. … The Light I saw should have been brighter than a thousand suns. The fact that it wasn’t suggests to me that the experience was truncated.

DM: It was not as brilliant as possible, let us put it that way.

Steve: Alright… And again, the reason is to keep me in sync with my readers?

DM: It is to keep you in sync with your readers… But let me be very clear about that. If you had seen the light as it actually is, yes, a million, billion suns… You would have simply departed. …

We don’t mean die but you would have departed the life that you have designed – yes, with us, for yourself, for the service you are providing – you would have departed and simply said, “I do not need to do this. I will simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!” (7)

Bliss takes one’s cares away. Bliss elevates one to a higher dimension on which feelings of need and loyalty are swept away in an entirely new environment of existence, totally unknown and unsuspected before.

It isn’t that you break your service contract. It’s that you forget about it entirely. You lack a memory of it. You’re steeped in bliss and nothing else matters. And since the Law of Free Will applies in all dimensions, no one disturbs your blissful meditation.

Usually, when I say an experience was truncated, I mean that it lacked this elevating bliss.

Moreover, “non-dual” and “transcendental” are synonyms. If I were in a transcendental state of consciousness, I’d lose my (routine) awareness of this world. (8) Like Sri Ramakrishna’s salt doll, which melted upon entering the sea, who would be there to tell the story? (9)

This Third/Fourth Dimensional world exists in a dualistic context and, until we’re all standing on the other shore, so will I exist.

Meanwhile, it’s very difficult to endure the price of being apart from states of being like higher-dimensional love and bliss. The loss is keenly felt – but necessary.

For me to say this to you is, I think, precisely the reason why the folks upstairs give me spiritual experiences in the first place. They give me experiences and, in light of them, I say to myself, well, I can’t stay in bliss. How could I work? And then I report my experiences to you. I operate as a test bed, a guinea pig, and a scout. (10)

So, not this (life)time for the Absolute Truth, as desirable as that is. But the very best of times to sharpen our distinctions and offer the highest of dualistic truths.

Footnotes

(1) Steve: Can you help me make sense of returning to my interdimensionality while not becoming a guru figure.

AAM: It is very simple: Visit; don’t stay. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, May 6, 2013.)

(2) I’m not a spiritual teacher. I’m a hermit and a writer.

(3) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, April 19, 2017.

(4) Ibid., Feb. 7, 2013.

(5) Ibid., Aug. 21, 2015.

(6) Ibid., Feb. 14, 2012.

(7) The Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.

(8) We can tune into it but otherwise we remain unaware of it.

(9) A salt doll went to measure the depth of the Ocean but it could not because the moment it set its foot in the water it melted. The moment we see the Transcendental our personalities melt and we lose our desire to describe the Indescribable. We are to all intents and purposes gone from our earlier life – or so classical accounts go.

(10) Steve: What would be a higher priority: being a [financial] pipeline or being a communicator?

Archangel Michael: You are thinking either/or, sweet one. But if you’re asking me, I will tell you. It is far more important to be a communicator because without the communication of Truth (and we emphasize this, of Truth) and, yes, of course, of personal insight and experience but without that, the pipeline is meaningless.

Steve: So I’m acting as a test bed as well as the [financial] projects being a test bed?

AAM: Correct.

Steve: So it’s important that I communicate what I’m coming across…. Okay. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, March 28, 2019.)
Not the Lifetime for the Non-Dual for me | Steve Beckow Not the Lifetime for the Non-Dual for me | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 1/28/2021 09:28:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.