Energy Went from Lethargy to Pizzazz | Steve Beckow



Wheeee!

By Steve Beckow, January 16, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Since I had the spiritual healing that I mentioned earlier, (1) the quality of my experience has changed quite perceptibly.

For as long as it lasts, I feel lighter, more fluid, more cheerful.

I have much less fear. I feel clearer, more stable, better anchored in myself.

My energy level went from lethargy to pizzazz in one giant leap. (2)

I’m not into people-pleasing – at this moment. I’m just here, neutral.

I never dreamed that a radical change like this could come about – wait for it – from a remote healing.

I’m amazed.

Be that as it may, I’m savoring a life with energy and without fear – for as long as it lasts.

***

Later this day I went to Safeway and it was so uncharacteristic that I have to comment. I was not curmudgeonly. I said hello and thank you with genuine feeling. Everything flowed and was easy.

I didn’t feel defensive. I didn’t feel aggressive. I was just there.

I’d say I’m operating on a higher subplane of the Fourth Dimension. Not Ascension or I’d have been swept away by the inner tsunami of love. Constant Comment has fallen away, and now this burden that I’ve also been carrying fell away, and with it lethargy and irritability.

What a relief to be rid of the troll who lived under the bridge, the grumpy old f@rt.

This may be a very small glimpse into what a med bed will do. The rapid alteration of experience like this, short of an enlightenment experience/in a healing context, is a concrete demonstration of how malleable we are – in spirit – and how susceptible we are to being fastened upon.

This is not an area of life I know much about. I’m an amazed participant/observer.

Thank you to the healer and his assistant. (3)

Footnotes

(1) See “A Conversation about Pattern vs Heart Speaking,” January 12, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=316230

(2) I didn’t know I was in lethargy. Which fits with Beckow’s Theorem of Awareness: Awareness varies inversely with muscular tension in the body. Tension goes up awareness goes down and the kicker is we don’t realize that awareness has diminished. We’re less aware and we’re less aware that we’re less aware.

(1) I don’t think he wants his name well known but I will forward any inquiries.
Energy Went from Lethargy to Pizzazz | Steve Beckow Energy Went from Lethargy to Pizzazz | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 1/17/2021 01:14:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.