Now my Vistas are Limitless | Steve Beckow



Credit: mybookcave.com

By Steve Beckow, December 7, 2020

(Golden Age of Gaia)

In a way, we seem like walking magnets. By the Law of Attraction and Repulsion, we attract certain people and situations to us and repel others.

We’re refined magnets. We have the ability to change frequencies the way a TV changes channels.

But, as long as we’re in the lower dimensions, our power of attraction works slowly, over time, compared to its use in the higher realms.

Why slowly? Well, as I saw in an out-of-body experience in 1977, compared to our astral bodies, this physical body is like a wet suit. It’s as if it’s made of India rubber, like a lacrosse ball, compared to the feather down of the astral form.

Throw a lacrosse ball at the pavement and it goes thwok! It doesn’t bounce. Similarly, this physical body, compared with the astral, is almost a non-conductor of emotions, probably thoughts as well.

The feelings don’t originate in the physical body because I had them when I walked into it. They stayed with me but I couldn’t express them for the resistance of the physical body.

I didn’t have time to test out theories or run thought-experiments. I re-entered my body, got a sense of it compared to “me,” and then found my consciousness transferring to the outside within seconds. (It took no time upon re-entering my body to realize that I was not it.)

I’d been gripped by strong emotion because of a sight I’d seen on the other side, which is why I had to return to my body. (1) Not accustomed in my conscious state to the refined nature of my astral form, I was wailing. As my consciousness transferred from inside to outside my body, that wail became a whimper.

I was thunderstruck. Very little of the emotion I felt in my astral body, which has the consistency of the finest silk, could get through this rubber wet suit I was wearing. (2)

I immediately regretted having to return. Note to self: Don’t react so wildly on the astral plane next time.

The fact that we’re wearing a rubber garment is what slows down our attraction of people and situations and our manifestations, I hypothesize.

We can see the world, touch things, taste foods, feel the sun on our bodies, sniff the breeze courtesy of these magic garments we wear. Without them we’d be unable to participate in this dimension’s life.

I now can expand my earlier answer and say that we’re weak magnets because very little of what we want and feel gets through this wet suit, this physical body.

***

You might ask: “Well, I thought we were in the Fourth Dimension? On the astral plane, which is the Fourth Dimension, we can manifest instantaneously. Why can’t we here?”

Yes, we could. But as you saw earlier, outside the body I could experience my feelings far more deeply than inside. You saw the physical body slow things down and not let as much through as the astral. The astral residents are free of the encumbrance of the physical body; hence their ability to manifest quickly. (3)

You can expect that, where our thoughts and desires are, they’re working to draw people to us of the same persuasion – just slowly.

The masters are fond of saying there are no accidents. It is, however, left up to us to say yes or no to the opportunities that present themselves, opportunities which we’ve attracted.

How long ago it seems when I thought we lived in a world where everything happened by accident or our own design. No God. No gods and goddesses. Life was nasty, brutish, and short, for sure, but that was the way it was, right? Pull up your socks.

I found myself saying, over and over again, is this all? Fast forward through years of guidance and experience. Now I see where all of it is headed. (4) Now my vistas are limitless.

Footnotes

(1) Long story. I was wailing at how cruel people could be to each other, based on what I saw on the astral plane. It wasn’t a major thing, but I had no control over my astral senses or body.

The law over there is that, if you can’t stand the vibrations where you are, you have to go down a level. When still in the body, that level is a return to the physical.

(2) Adya calls it a clown suit. Others have called it a skin bag. It certainly is not who we are. I had no attachment to it at all, which I know has been reported by others in OOBEs or the afterlife.

(3) Do I know? No, I don’t. I’m not sure how I would. There are no roadsigns saying “Fifth Dimension. Seventh Dimension Next Exit.” We’re at present reportedly in the Fourth Dimension, but we’re in it in a physical body, unlike our astral cousins. That humans could be in a higher dimension while wearing a physical body is one of the ways in which the space we’re in is new.

(4) See The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf
Now my Vistas are Limitless | Steve Beckow Now my Vistas are Limitless | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/07/2020 09:53:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.