The Basis of my Interest in Cross-Cultural Spirituality | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, November 11, 2020

(Golden Age of Gaia)

The little golden star sees the Father, far off, from within the cloud of the Mother.

I have to tell you that the first love of my life, in the area of learning, is of everything that helps me to understand the vision I had in 1987. (1)

That vision was wordless. It only lasted eight seconds. It showed the entire journey of an individual soul from God to God.

The soul or Self’s return to God was accomplished by two enlightenment experiences. Since we’re not simply talking about an exit from the Third/Fourth and entry into the Fifth, but an exit from individuality altogether, it’d be impossible for me to say what the two enlightenment experiences were.

It involved three principal characters. Well, OK, four. But I never asked myself who the blackness behind the three characters was.

I knew what I knew because I was deep in bliss. I somehow inwardly knew what each being or event roughly was. The bliss lifted me to state of ongoing realization.



If you were in the tube and looked before or after, this is what you would have seen. Each little pocket is a lifetime.

I’ll use the terms which the Divine Mother herself uses. Father God was represented by a shining golden Sun, just as in the graphic above. The soul or spark of life – a small golden star – popped out of it and raced off into space. These I knew to be two members of the Trinity.

Now we meet the third member of the Trinity – Mother God. Mother (mater, matter) was represented by a hazy cloud in which there were spiralling tubes signifying lifetimes in matter.

Whereas the Self had been a brilliant point of light before, now, as it travelled down the tube, it had lost its brilliance and was just a round circle – until the first enlightenment.

At that point its brilliance flashed back on and it raced back to the Father, never to be seen again.

Well, I’ve since learned that we do go home to Mother/Father God, but we also return. We are seen again.

I believe that upon their deaths or mahasamadhi, both Jesus and Buddha went back to Mother/Father God.

So there’s the plot. There’s the Plan. That is the Divine Plan for Life at its most basic, elemental. What did Jesus say?

Lo, I went from the Father, out into the world and now I leave the world and return to the Father. As it turns out that describes the journey that we all make.

I marvelled at what I saw and quietly said to myself, “The purpose of life is enlightenment,” and the vision disappeared.

For ten years afterward, I read only the works of enlightened authors. I created a database from that reading and then a book from that database. (2) I was obsessed with finding words for that vision.

Moreover, the vision unfolded itself over time. For instance, I didn’t realize right away that God meets God in a moment of our enlightenment so that the purpose of creating life for her/him was to meet itself. That came later.

In working to create a cross-cultural spirituality, I’m simply unfolding what I learned in those eight seconds. What I saw on that occasion is the basis and underpinning of my own view of life. I can’t tell you how many things are impacted by knowing what the purpose of life is.

If I were to say what is and was the major motivating and contextualizing event of my life, that would have to be it.

Footnotes

(1) For a description of the vision and its aftermath, see Chapter 13. “Epilogue,” in The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at http://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf

(2) From Darkness unto Light at http://goldengaiadb.com/index.php?title=From_Darkness_to_Light and The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf
The Basis of my Interest in Cross-Cultural Spirituality | Steve Beckow The Basis of my Interest in Cross-Cultural Spirituality | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/12/2020 01:36:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.