Points of Awareness in a Sea of Love | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, October 31, 2020

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I will be away Nov. 2 through 4.

Suzi is sitting in for me.

Some statements are so right on, they stop you in your tracks. The Arcturian Group said recently:

“Compassion, service, and a growing awareness of the problems of others are the beginning steps that eventually lead every individual to a state of consciousness in which no one is left out, a consciousness that understands that no one can be left out of ONE.” (1)

“A state of consciousness in which no one is left out.”

What a terrific description of the higher dimensions. There’s no difference between a world in which no one is left out and a world that works for everyone, I’m willing to bet.

“A state of consciousness that understands that no one can be left out of ONE.”

That particular phrase awakened a stirring memory in me.

If I’m to describe it, I’d have to take a few steps back.

We live our lives in bodies that are separate from each other and from the environment. Bodily integrity is taken for granted but absolutely imperative to physical life.

I’ll bet very few people could imagine being in something that takes in everything. If it took in everything, it would take in us. And that would violate our notions of physical integrity. Anyone who thinks that such a world exists or that it’s a good thing is crazy, right?

But I’ve been in a circumstance in which that which is everything took in what I thought to be me.

On Feb. 13, 2015, my heart opened and I found myself in the midst of an inner tsunami of love. That tsunami filled first the room I was in and then burst its boundaries and became everything, an Ocean of Love.

Everywhere you looked was love. What I, who was looking, was was of no concern to me. The quality of the love I was experiencing wiped such a thought from my mind.

Was I a physical body? Was I a point of awareness? I simply accepted that “I” was “I.” All care and concern for myself was swept clean by the tsunami.

In this Ocean of Love, which Michael tells me was Seventh-Dimensional, (2) the Oversoul, Christ Consciousness, I could say:

“Compassion, service, and a growing awareness of the problems of others are the beginning steps that eventually lead every individual to a state of consciousness in which no one is left out, a consciousness that understands that no one can be left out of ONE.”

Service-to-others is the beginning step to a state of consciousness in which no one is left out, a world that works for everyone, which understands that all of us are points of awareness in a Sea of Love. (3)

Footnotes

(1) Arcturian Group, Sept. 20, 2020.

(2) Steve: The space that I call transformative love, what dimension is it?

Archangel Michael: It is the seventh dimension. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow, Jan. 20, 2016.) Patricia Diane Cota Robles called it “the Divine Mother’s Transfigurative Love.”

(3) Clearly it has not become everything because here am I looking out on things. So there is more to go before all is One and only One. But the relation between the “I” that looks out on the Ocean of Love and the Ocean itself will, some day, I think be shown to be the same as that between Father God and Mother God. The same is true for all of us. These are just my speculations.
Points of Awareness in a Sea of Love | Steve Beckow Points of Awareness in a Sea of Love | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/01/2020 01:05:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.