From the Heart of God | Heavenletters #2508



From the Heart of God | Heavenletters

NOV 2 2020

(Rainbow Wave of Light)

God said:

You are going for a sleigh ride, beloveds. Such a smooth road. So soft, so gentle, hardly making a sound. You will be, not Santa Claus, but the gift given. Now I give you to yourself. Now, you stand tall. Now, no more nonsense. Now, pure light. Now, you need no confirmation but your own. Assume your rightful status, beloved souls. Say now:

“I am God. I am God. I am God.”

If you cannot say that, then say:

“I am the love and wisdom of God forever more. I am as God. I claim this. It has been given to me long ago, and now I claim it. Now I disclaim doubt from this day forward. I am my answer to all my questions. I am my soul’s answer to myself. I have been bought, sealed, and delivered by God. I am opening the package of myself. What wonders to see, and what wonders to perform! I am a wonder, word after word, leaf after leaf. I am complete. I am in God, and God is in me. God and I are the Oneness of Oneness.

“I say goodbye to my little self. It wasn’t much anyway. No longer do I pretend I need that scraggly little self, the one who frets and worries and resents one little thing after another. Now I am Soul Supreme. And now that I know that, now I leave the past behind once and for all, and now I enter the Kingdom of Heaven. I surround myself with it, and now I know Heaven has burst forth from my own heart. Now I know I gave birth to Heaven and Earth, and that all children on Earth are mine, as they are God’s, for now my heart and my knowingness are all God’s. God has desired this. He has made me as mighty as He and as humble as He. It is no big deal to be God.

“God trusts in me as I trust in Him. We are more than trustworthy. We are Truthworthy, and so shall it be. Every word I speak now is from the lips of God. Every thought I have is from the heart of God. Every thought I think is from the mind of God, for I am God in the flesh. I don’t mind my body so much any more. I let it come along with me, like a dear pet I keep, giving it some attention, feeding it, loving it, and yet knowing that the physical is only appurtenance, a lively joy that comes along with me. In a sense, my body is my seeing-eye dog, and links me to the world at large. Body and soul, heart and soul, I am God’s. God I AM, and I make no bones about it. I live in God’s castle, and I eat God’s food. The language I speak is God’s. I am the beneficiary of God. I have awakened to the awareness that I am awake in God’s love, and that is what I am, hook, line, and sinker. I am God’s love. I proclaim it. I accept the seal of God. I am what I always was, and yet I am not what I was yesterday — what I thought I was.

“I am a miracle God has wrought. I am of God’s making. What would God want me to be but the same as He is? God holds nothing back, and therefore, I, like God, from this day forward, know intense joy, joy uncomplicated, joy overflowing. I am God’s dream come true. I am the centerpiece of God’s table. This is how God wants it, and so shall it be.”

And so shall it be.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://www.heavenletters.org/from-the-heart-of-god.html – Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
From the Heart of God | Heavenletters #2508 From the Heart of God | Heavenletters #2508 Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/02/2020 10:36:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.