Everything Hid Shall be Known | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, November 13, 2020

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’ve said this is a rich time for the student of awareness. Creative chaos shakes everything up and makes change possible.

There’s a saying from Jesus in this regard. He stated that “there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed, and hid, that shall not be known.” I think this is the time he had in mind for that “final” revelation.

I can certainly provide an example of it. I’m being shaken, it seems, almost daily, raising my vasanas to the surface, to be released.

If you watch, you’ll see me going through a process of self-revelation (being made known to myself) followed by reaction followed by adjustment and the assumption of a new trajectory. That’s a summary of the process I’m going through repeatedly.

I’m carrying the excess baggage of a pugilistic (2) or hostile attitude. I’ve dropped much of my hostility from interpersonal relationships but I haven’t by any means dropped it from other areas.

This pugilistic attitude shows up here as one-sided support in the election and definitely plays a role in my attitude towards the white hats, whom I believe President Trump serves. I become a hard charger, a rough rider in support of the Alliance, like a child playing with toy soldiers.

I’ve just gone through a process in which what was hid from my eyes (the need for a shift away from hostility) was made known to me. I got that it was important. The message got through, even though I didn’t want to hear it.

Earlier, I didn’t see what my online polarity was bringing about. As long as I was invested in it and pursuing it, I couldn’t see very much of it. Well, not as much as when I stepped aside from it.

We’re not talking about superficial noticings; we’re talking about moment-by-moment self-observation.

I think that we think that the statement that everything hid shall be known means a devastating social revelation, shaming the individual. I don’t think this is the case – except with serious criminals perhaps. Not for the ordinary decent human being.

In all my study of the afterlife, I’ve never heard of a full-life review – which is what this process we’re going through is most akin to – being in any way malicious or harmful.

Always the emphasis was on the person’s learning, understanding, and evolution – that usually meant on their recognition of what didn’t work.

No, making the hidden known can be a private affair to show us what didn’t work. This type of revelation is called in communication studies “mirroring.” Life mirrors back to us what we did.

All of this comes about because of the loving energies in which we’re bathing, which are ensuring that everything is known. On the higher dimensions, everything about us is routinely known; there’s no hiding possible. We have to shed our secrets, our vasanas, and our objectionable behavior before we get there.

Anyone who continues to hide, well, I can testify – forward motion gets harder and harder. As it did for me in being passionately partisan.

And having gone through the process of being made known? I’m still here. We can survive it. (Although someone reminded me that the Federation said it’ll get worse.)

Interestingly, Jesus shares another benefit to those going through the process: The truth shall make you free. We’re free of the baggage of what was secret, it having been revealed. We’re no longer dragging around Morley’s chain of resentments.

We now know why we think and do what we do. Until now, our power has been tied up in keeping our secrets. In the freedom of everything being known lies peace of mind, relief, etc.

You can see how the whole process of flushing up our old baggage, seeing the truth of it, and letting it go follows a divine trajectory. (3)

The more we release our old issues, vasanas, behavior patterns, self-criticism and all the other deadweights on our consciousness, the higher in dimensionality we gravitate on our return journey home to God. That is my most-considered opinion and the basis of my work with vasanas.

Footnotes

(1) The days that see the end of one cycle and the beginning of another, such as we’re seeing today.

(2) A pugilist is a boxer.

(3) A view of that trajectory is given here: “Ch. 2 Is There a Plan to Life?” in The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf

Patricia Diane Cota-Robles was referring to it when she said that the Law of the Circle means that all energy must return to God but it must return in a higher or transmuted form. That implies the same arc of spiritual evolution discussed in my book. (Patricia, 34th Annual World Congress on Illumination, Day 1, at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUGqOenQYHk.)
Everything Hid Shall be Known | Steve Beckow Everything Hid Shall be Known | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/14/2020 01:54:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.