Open Road; Not a Scrap of Resistance | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, October 7, 2020

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Here’s another consequence of having changed my vote from hostility to harmony.

There’s now an open road in front of me in terms of the experience of love.

In 1987, a week before the vision, I had a full breath release in a rebirthing workshop. I was at that moment totally cleaned out.

I feel the same way now, having switched from hostility to harmony.

Now when I breathe up love from my heart there isn’t a scrap of resistance.

Now when I listen to music I really get it, as if I’m in Surround Sound.

There’s now no longer any stop on me, no suppress button. I can expand infinitely into harmony whereas hostility would always lead to a fall, if only when one becomes old. The need for constant vigilance and preparation becomes wearing.

Harmony leads to the building of social capital; hostility erodes it. Harmony leads to relaxation; even success at hostility does not lead to success in relaxation.

Having won all that money can buy by hostile means, we look forward to a life of … harmony. Peace, relaxation, golf, gambling, wine, women, and song.

But harmony is an internal state and our internal state is anathema to it. Money won’t buy it and our desires are for nothing conducive to it.

Meanwhile changing our vote is the open sesame. Once firmly inside and having closed the escape hatch, the very world we sought by force and accumulation now opens up to us. Irony or ironies.

Well, it is for me. What did I know? I set out by establishing a beachhead of understanding that choosing harmony would lead to inner peace, etc. That was my testable hypothesis. Well, of course, it’s lead to much more.

It’s removed the key log in the logjam for me: In computer language, it broke the hyperlink between me and “hostility” and hyperlinked instead to “harmony.”

I stopped choosing hostility and started choosing harmony. This again is an aspect of reparenting myself. I have no more parents to look to. If I don’t do this, no one will.
Open Road; Not a Scrap of Resistance | Steve Beckow Open Road; Not a Scrap of Resistance | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/07/2020 11:00:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.