Giving Voice to a New Age Philosophy | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, October 17, 2020

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Scandals are erupting around us, as St. Germain and the Federation of Light have warned us of. (1)

And here I am, my brain is on lockdown and my stillness is rising.

This has all been affected by my acknowledging that what I want to be doing is to contribute to a cross-cultural, multidimensional New Age philosophy.

To acknowledge that to myself was like putting a key in a lock and opening a door. Yes, that was it. Eureka! I found it. The outside world disappeared for me at that moment.

Everything I’ve been doing – history, sociology, anthropology, spirituality, travel to India, afterlife research, refugee law – all of it contributes to this work of giving voice to a New Age philosophy. A new paradigm of paradigms.

Taking on this task has been out in front of me since two dissertations were turned down for not staying within the prevailing paradigm.

I have no interest in the prevailing paradigm (empirical materialism). What all paradigms approximate and point to is the truth. I’m only interested in that.

The truth will set me from from the cords of lower dimensionality. But the truth will also reveal to me that which alone is Real, the One. (2) Knowing That is the purpose of life. (3)

***

The word philosophy has a mystical meaning. Philos Sophia. The love of Sophia. And who is Sophia? Sophia in Greek = Wisdom in English. In the Bible, Solomon calls the Holy Spirit “Wisdom,” whose possession is more precious than rubies. (4)

The Holy Spirit is one of the names of the Divine Mother. Others are Shakti, Kali, Durga, Mary, (5) Maré (the Ocean of Love), the Word, Aum, the Voice of One crying in the wilderness, the Sound of Many Waters, etc.

New Age philosophy is for me the study of the Mother’s world (mater, matter) and her Plan.

I serve the Mother, the only face of God I’ll ever know or talk to. (6) I do it by seeing and describing what I know of her world, a world much more mysterious than is dreamt of in our philosophies. (7)

Footnotes

(1) “MUST READ: Saint Germain ~ The Beginning of the Next Phase,” October 14, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/10/14/must-read-saint-germain-the-beginning-of-the-next-phase/ and The Federation of Light via Blossom Goodchild, Oct. 11, 2020, October 11, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/10/11/the-federation-of-light-via-blossom-goodchild-oct-11-2020/.

For an interesting comparison, see St., Germain’s predictions in 2002: “St. Germaine: These are the Signs of Armageddon,” October 14, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/10/14/314219/

(2) I know whether I’ve spoken the truth or not, based on whether I feel released from the upset of the moment. I imagine the same applies to the senior levels of enlightenment, the truth of which will still set us free.

(3) See “What is the Purpose of Life?” February 24, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/02/24/306794/

(4) She is more precious than rubies: and all things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. (Proverbs 3:15.)

Her wealth … is an unfailing treasure for men. (“The Wisdom of Solomon” in APO, 190.)

I wisdom dwell with prudence…

Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom; I have understanding; I have strength. …

Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. …

I … cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. (Proverbs 8:12, 14, 18 +21.)

(5) The Mother incarnated as Mary, Mother of Jesus:

“I am known by many names, and that is appropriate. And I am thought of in many forms — as Mary, as Shakti, as Maré, which is very close because it is the word of ocean in your world and language. It represents the movement and the giver of life, the creator of life, of love, of form, of substance, of essence.” (“Universal Mother Mary: You Are Moving Ahead Rapidly with Ascension,” September 25, 2012, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/09/25/universal-mother-mary-you-are-moving-ahead-rapidly-with-ascension/.)

(6) To be in the presence of the Unknowable, “I” would disappear.

(7) Hamlet (1.5.167-8)
Giving Voice to a New Age Philosophy | Steve Beckow Giving Voice to a New Age Philosophy | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/17/2020 11:46:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.