Angels of Change | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, October 30, 2020

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I will be away Nov. 2 through 4. Suzi is sitting in for me.

We are the angels of change. (1)

We are pathfinders, wayshowers, paradigm busters, explorers and builders.

How do we manage change? I’ve spoken at some length on one way I do it, which is to establish a beachhead of understanding, a testable hypothesis about the novel situation, from which I’m going to move out into the new terrain. (2)

It’s as if my testable hypothesis is my introduction to the actors in the new territory. Hi. I’m here to prove that love is the answer to all life’s problems. And you are?

I’d like to look at another way here, which is to, not so much venture into the new territory as discover where it is we’re coming from as we enter the new. This increases our sense of self-confidence no matter what we do or what direction we strike out in.

In particular, what are our first principles? What is the ground we stand on?

Well, there could be for me no other ground than the divine qualities; what Linda Dillon calls the blessings and virtues.

All of them are higher dimensional. I’m particularly fond of love and bliss. And I must say I have an increasing appetite for harmony.

I actually do see all three of these slowly rising in me.

I have a two-step process happening within me. I’m at once enjoying simmering in the Mother’s energies like a bather in a hottub. And I’m also able to invite a spiritual process by such strategies as opening to inspiration, asking myself what the deepest truth of the moment is, or going on a meditative journey into the heart.

Because of the first, I suspect, the second is becoming easier and easier.

So establish a beachhead of understanding and venture out from there into the new territory.

Discover what your first principles are, the ground you stand on, that about you which is non-negotiable. And again venture out from that strong point.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael: You say, “Should I trust in the change? Should I count on the change?” when you are in fact the agents and the angels of change.

SB: Right. After all our griping too. Watch us in the end say, “We did it!” [laughs]

AAM: Yes. You will want full credit. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 29, 2014.)

(2) See “Establishing a Beachhead of Understanding,” February 10, 2014, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/02/10/establishing-a-beachhead-of-understanding/.

“Establishing a Beachhead of Understanding in a New Context,” January 13, 2019, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/01/13/establishing-a-beachhead-of-understanding-in-a-new-context/.

“Autopilot Set to ‘Learn,’” October 4, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/10/04/automatic-pilot-set-to-learn/.

(3) I believe the pillars and the Buddhist concept of bodhisattvas are the same. However I don’t think the bodhisattva vow was to remain in incarnation until every sentient being was enlightened. Given that more beings are constantly being created, I’m not sure how that vow could be fulfilled.

I think it was until all who wish to ascend do ascend and the Earth ceases its Third-Dimensional presence. That puts a 26,000-year boundary on it. But that is just a guess.
Angels of Change | Steve Beckow Angels of Change | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/30/2020 11:02:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.