The Whispers of the Heart | Steve Beckow



Lead, kindly Light

By Steve Beckow, September 27, 2020

(https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/09/27/the-guidance-of-the-heart/)

In my last reading on Sept. 16, 2020, Michael said something that resonated with me. He said, “you listen to the whispers of your heart.”

Boy, how much is contained in a single sentence. I’ve been allowing myself to be guided by my inner impulses, yes. I hadn’t thought of that as listening to the whispers of my heart.

Not just “following your heart,” which is one thing, but “following the whispers of your heart.”

I once caught St. Germain in the act of whispering to me. Michael identified who it was at my next reading.

Annastara (my twin flame) and my other three guides plus Michael himself, and for all of us, always, the Mother are my whisperers.

So he’s really confirming that I’ve been following him/them by following my inner impulses and I needed that reassurance. I don’t know whether I’m on the mark without feedback. I now feel more confident in following my inner guide than I have up till now.

***

We also established at our last reading our signals for “yes” and “no.” So this is an archangel working with his servant – behind the scenes.

But at the same time I also realized that it wouldn’t be wise to communicate what these signals are.

Why the emphasis on making that connection with Michael? How does it change anything?

I can give you two metaphors to explain why. The first is training wheels on a bicycle. Michael’s shocks and pulls help me in the beginning see where he wants me to go with financial things. I want and need those training wheels in the beginning; later on I may not.

Here’s a second metaphor. The king of the Kingdom of the Golden Age has just reached out to a reclusive monk and asked him to serve as his steward.

That’s what it feels like for me participating in the Reval and wider abundance programs, in concert with Michael. Like I was just given this huge task and told to perform.

What does a monk know about financial affairs? Nothing, right?

Since age 17-8, I’ve always lived by a promise to God that I would do her work if she would look after my finances. And so it has been.

However I do know about the Mother and her Plan, how she wants the money spent, galactic civilizations and their role in building Nova Earth, what Michael wishes to see, etc. I’ve been studying that for years.

***

Lightworkers in general know the Divine Plan. They know what’s going on – Reval, Disclosure, Ascension, Golden Age, and so on. They know where we’ve come from and where we’re going.

This very knowledge is a big part of the skill they bring to their lightworker jobs. Michael said:

“If no [lightworker] steps forward into [leadership] then there is a massive vacuum because many of the billions upon your planet have not yet learned, adapted and integrated the new tools – the fullness of this new energy.

“So [when non-lightworkers] are assigned … or try to step up … to create and to take the leadership role, they do not have the training and insight to do it in a way that is achievable. … So there is a lack, a vacuum of leadership.” (1)

Non-lightworkers won’t know the things lightworkers do and may be inclined to stay within old paradigms (like empirical materialism) and dream small. They’ll have to catch up over time – and they will. And it’ll probably fall to some of us to help them catch up.

***

What I want to do in the group of Michaelangelo companies is translate Michael’s vision – which in itself reflects the Mother’s Plan – into reality. In my view, that’s what I’m here for. I received my commission from the Mother:

“How we have constructed this is that you are employed, you are in joint venture, you are in sacred partnership with Michael, with Me-Ki-Al, and that is the way that you have chosen and that he has chosen and that I have chosen for you to proceed.” (2)

I’m honored to serve such a being and I’m 111% available.

I want to translate his vision into reality. I think of my financial role as being a translator of it, which for me is a tremendous privilege. When in human history were so many humans able to interact with the archangels?

So where we’re at right now – an archangel and his servant – is that I have signals for “yes” and “no.” I can also follow my own inner signals and divine knowing, which I’m also getting practice in (another story).

I’ll work at setting out the vision for the group of companies. I won’t be an administrator. And he’ll guide me in my decisions, which in the final analysis remain mine to make.

It’s getting quite enjoyable. Last night I was lying down, near to falling asleep and I had this wonderful insight into something, followed almost immediately by his signal for “yes.” I smiled and fell asleep, feeling comforted, and totally … forgot … the … wonderful … idea.

Footnotes

(1) “Lead or Leave a Vacuum,” January 23, 2016, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/01/23/lead-leave-vacuum/

(2) “Divine Mother: Does God Recognize Service to a Fallen Teacher?” November 3, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/11/03/divine-mother-does-god-recognize-service-to-a-fallen-teacher/
The Whispers of the Heart | Steve Beckow The Whispers of the Heart | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/28/2020 02:41:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.