You are a Beacon of Light | Shanta Gabriel



August 23, 2020, shantagabriel.com

https://tinyurl.com/y48wcs7l

The Gabriel Message Card for this Week ~ Your Prayers are a Beacon Calling to You the Love and Wisdom that You Seek.

The word that most stands out for me in this message is Beacon. It makes me think of the importance of Beacon Lights as signals in the world, such as the lighthouse that protects ships from wreckage on the rocks.

I have been fascinated by the idea of guiding lights since my association with Archangel Gabriel in 1990. He has continuously spoken of the importance of letting our inner light radiate into the world and has given many different processes to encourage that practice.

It’s important to remember that Divine Light contains both the presence of God’s Love and the power of Infinite Intelligence. Both of these empowering attributes are necessary for us to lead a life that is fulfilling from the Soul’s level as well as from the purely human.

When we are in alignment with this Presence within us, Divine Wisdom and Love become more available for us. Our heart’s wisdom is accessible and we find new levels of clarity and certainty to enhance our daily lives.



We have been told for many years that Love is the greatest healer there is. When we invite the Light of God to work in our lives, we begin to create a resource that we can allow to work in every area of life where healing is needed. This power of Love within God’s light is so profound that it brings new high-frequency energy into our hearts, and from there into our bloodstream to enhance our health and well-being.

Many studies have been done demonstrating the efficacy of prayer. When we pray with a full heart of gratitude, it can raise our vibrational frequency and attract to us what we need. Paramahansa Yogananda said that our thoughts are prayers and we are always praying. The benevolent presence of the Universe is continuously providing what we are focused on in full, loving commitment to our happiness.

The problem is our focus of attention is often on what is lacking or what we intensely do not want to experience. This intensity of feeling creates the magnetism. Our feelings profoundly affect our ability to manifest the life we most want. To change the course of our experience, we need to place our attention on our intentions for the life we want to live.

Remembering that I am radiating energy into the field around me like a Beacon Light is important. Being an expression of Divine Light to the world requires my heart to be full of Loving Gratitude. When my heart is full of gratitude, I can more easily see there is Beauty everywhere around me.



I am so filled with this natural beauty that I feel like my heart is bursting with Love. It thrills me to let Divine Love shower through me like a waterfall. My very cells begin to dance with Life Force. When I allow this fullness into my being, I naturally become a Beacon of Light and radiate this presence into the world.

These feelings within me are powerfully magnetic. The radiance of this pure Joy becomes a magnet for more of this ecstatic and nourishing experience…and that makes me happy.

Divine Presence,

May every thought in my mind be a blessing to the world. Help me to raise my vibrational frequency through my prayers and love so that my every thought is a Beacon of Light to humanity. May all that I do, think, or say be in Alignment with the highest Will of God working in my life.

Thank you for your blessings of Grace and Divinity in every area of my life. May the Light that shines through me carry Divine Intelligence and Love into my life and to others in every moment. May this Light bring more awakening and peace into the heart of each person on the planet. And so it is.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
You are a Beacon of Light | Shanta Gabriel You are a Beacon of Light | Shanta Gabriel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/27/2020 12:47:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.