To Spirit Warrior and all Readers | Lucinda Dionysius



By Lucinda Dionysius

To All Readers:

Spirit Warrior, I am jumping for joy over your post at
http://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/2019/03/actions-not-words-spirit-warrior.html.

It parallels my recent post at http://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/2019/01/negative-aliens-agenda-lucinda-dionysius.html which is a tidy summary of what I've been posting for several years, here and other sites. My new post has some important updates, however, as I am expanding rapidly thanks to the goldmine of info at Energetic Synthesis. It appears I've been in sync with their teachings all along but didn't know it until fairly recently.

I'm thrilled to have this incontrovertible positive feedback from their site. And truly, this feedback is all I need to keep me soaring high on the true path to my Ascension.

But as I read down to the bottom of your post, Spirit Warrior, rejoicing, thinking mistakingly my post may have inspired you to write it--as I had not read anything along these lines for almost a year before my post, in fact, quite the opposite--I was not mentioned in your list of accreditations. My spirit fell a little.

I do not need nor want recognition nor approval for myself. I'm ecstatic to be on the right path. But I do want recognition for the Holy Grail and I will fight for it.

Readers: Do you all remember who took the heat originally, several years ago, about child sacrifice, cannibalizm, and our parasitic dark overlords who control our world? There were no discussions on this site until I brought them. Or any other well known sites. And I was raked over the coals for it, especially at Operation Disclosure who called me the worst names imaginable. Thank you to those who supported me in your thoughts; I was hurting so badly. I'm stronger now.

Now these shocking truths are widely accepted, for which I'm so very grateful.

There is another thing I'm right about: the Holy Grail--Yeshua and Mary Magdalene together with the Star of Bethlehem. Guess where I got the most amazing positive feedback on the Holy Grail--from Energetic Synthesis!

Living in a “matrix” with the aid of holographic technology seemed VERY far-fetched--before I brought it. But all the attention is given to Q and Cobra and Jim the Unknown Light Warrior. Sure, Q and others are amazing and very helpful. I enjoy reading all the updates.

But they are not the powerful Holy Grail. They can't help us with our Ascension. The radiant light of the Holy Grail is waiting to show humanity the way through the portals into the higher dimensions....just for the choosing. But most are choosing Q. (I love Q, too. I'm not dissing Q.)

The Holy Grail is not part of any religion which makes it perfect for everyone. It is not a legend. It's real and available to all humans of all races and cultures. Ever wonder why it's not mentioned in the bible? Because the parasites in the Vatican don't want any of us to ascend. The parasites are pleased that we humans are focused on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING but the Holy Grail. They can't let that big secret out of the box.

My higher selves and the Holy Grail tell me to forget about the hurt of being excluded and disregarded, and invite you all to my magnificent awards ceremony in the higher dimensions. And I'll come to yours! I love you all. CHRISTOS

I may not read responses if there are any. I plan to spend all my time at Energetic Synthesis (https://energeticsynthesis.com/index.php) with the lovely, warm, divine phenomenon, Lisa Renee, and the Sirians (sir RYE ans). Thank you kindly for any positive thoughts or responses. And please allow people to form their own opinions without debasing mine. Feel free to write your own version of the truth with no reference to mine if you disagree.

Lucinda Dionysius (dee on NEE see us)
I'm not a channeler...just divinely inspired.

http://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/2019/01/negative-aliens-agenda-lucinda-dionysius.html
To Spirit Warrior and all Readers | Lucinda Dionysius To Spirit Warrior and all Readers | Lucinda Dionysius Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/15/2020 12:24:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.