The Lion will Roar Again | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart



July 22, 2020

Me: Ivo, are you kidding me?

Ivo: I am not, my love.

Me: Who put that in my head? I was just thinking about the Lion's Gate portal on August 8 (8/8) and I remembered last year I met my friend from Sirius, Emro, a lion, then. His parents Sasha and Ally I think her name is were with him. He channeled a few messages with me, which are on our website, but I don't hear regularly from him.

Then I get this idea for people to send light energy to all the lion statues around the world. I thought that was a bit cliched, or obvious, anyway, but this whole thing has a lot to do with symbology. When I researched the spiritual meaning of a lion, I got this description off Google even: "Common Lion Spirit Animal Meanings. ... The lion symbolism also emphasizes personal power – your strength, self-confidence, courage, and assertiveness. It also signifies how you are the master of your own domain, and how you are the epitome of strength, power, and masculinity."

Yeah, personal power, so in the same way they've reversed the polarity on the Egyptian needles which we were talking about, they've lowered the frequency of these statues. They're not feminine so they're not reversing them, but I'm understanding that when they disempower or embue these statues and their surroundings with negative energy, which is of lower frequency, then it means a stripping of personal power for the divine masculine in all of us. And of course, these statues are connected as well.

Ivo: Anything of similar frequency is connected. So when they lower the frequency of these statues and keep them at a similar frequency, they create a matrix which affects many who either view them or live near them. Also the concept of the lion is changed from being the spiritual being that it is to being a lazy sun loving beast who depends on his female to hunt for him. The lion is not such an animal, however in your world his role has been changed. You do not understand the interconnection of these minor matrices as well as the way you regard certain animals. You do not see them spiritually, you see them as physical beings and influence them negatively.

Me: Wow. My soul is a feline and my totem is a panther, a black panther, so this might even affect me to some degree.

Ivo: Possibly.

Me: So where are these statues? I saw one carved into a mountainside in Switzerland. It may even have been Zurich, or that other town where the bridge burned years ago... can't remember the name of it.

Apparently there are 10,000 statues of lions in London alone.... that's interesting.

The sphinx seems to be part cat as well, doesn't it?

It seems as far as I can ascertain that lion statues are used to protect entrance ways. They symbolize strength and protection.

There are 4 lion statues in Trafalgar Square in London.

The lion also fights snakes, which is a reptile. That could be significant.

There are lots of lion statues in Paris as well. So the major world centers seem to have a lot of these statues. Makes you wonder what they were trying to protect themselves from, or show the strength of. Not really, I don't wonder actually.

So, Ivo, could we say there is compromised "lion energy" on this world?

Ivo: (smiling) Not lion energy as much as divine energy. The lion, being a symbol of power, strength and protection, could be associated with the blue ray, God's will and power.

Me: I also found this, "(The lion) It also represents Jesus' Resurrection (because lions were believed to sleep with open eyes, a comparison with Christ in the tomb), and Christ as king." So of course they want to reduce the power of the lion energy on earth because look what it represents to them: the Christ.

Ivo: Yes, and look at your children's movie, "The Wizard of Oz," the lion was a coward.

Me: Yeah, I think there's a lot of cryptic messages in that movie that people don't understand yet. Some of us are getting them. The tin man didn't have a heart which could also mean they want us all to be "tin men" because they don't want our heart chakras opening, and then the straw man didn't have a brain or something and well, we'll just leave that one alone for now.

I hated that movie. I hated the Sound of Music too. That von Trapp guy - she married him? Yikes! I'd be running through the hills with those kids just to get away from him. I tell you, I was never one for any of these kid movies or Christmas specials. I always reacted to them. My parents couldn't figure it out. I like fairy tales, which were bad enough when you consider the violent content in them. But some were okay.

Ivo: Yes, I remember. In any case, my love, you are tiring so we must stop at this point. For those who wish to, please take part in a guided meditation on August 8th or do your own to increase the energy of any lion statue on earth. It is easy. Just meditate for 20 minutes with the intention of increasing the masculine energy flow in these statue areas. You will be rejuvenating Gaia and helping to wake up more people.

Me: Thank you Ivo.

Ivo: My love, your own little lion is demanding his food. You understand he reads your mind and when you think of food, he believes you will feed him.

Me: Yes, I'm getting that. He's very attuned to my thinking. I have to stop thinking about eating so much if I want to stop his overeating.

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871

Out Now! El Morya: Your Divine Powers, Understanding Your Life's Purpose https://www.amazon.com/El-Morya-Divine-Understanding-Purpose-ebook/dp/B08BG3M7NV/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=sharon+stewart&qid=1592850139&sr=8-3
The Lion will Roar Again | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart The Lion will Roar Again | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/22/2020 10:27:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.