Source via Galaxygirl | July 8, 2020



Source 7/8/2020

I am Source. I am everything and nothing all at once, for I am all that is. I am the fingers typing these words, I am the eyes reading these words all over the globe. I am the eyes in the ships hovering with love in your atmosphere. I am the atmosphere. I am the culmination of all of your interactions and experiences, and then some. All aspects are critical for the experience of ascension so that all may be experienced from every vantage point - some dark, some light, some undecided. I wish for you to feel my presence within you, to place your hands over your heart and breathe in my light, the light within you. It is wrapped delicately and intricately around every atom within you, for the light is all that there is. The light of me fills all of the in-between spaces between the synapses and cells of the human body, of the animals, of all creatures great and small, created and yet to be created. You are creator beings. The planets the stars are living and breathing, just like you, but in larger form. All is alive for all is me in various stages of awareness. You cannot get this wrong. It is your experience. The only judge is yourself. I do not judge you. I love you and I heal you when you ask for it and accept my healing. Much healing is coming to humanity, for the extent of darkness has been appreciated and the experiences of the dark needs to end, and end it shall. For the light is coming. The light is within you, dear ones, aspects of me. The light is stronger, growing stronger moment by moment until at last, just as one fills a cup of water to overflowing, the love and light will overflow the cups of the hearts of humanity and suddenly the experience will shift and more good things will be created. I am tremendously proud of my aspects from the stars currently embodied. You are on a tough assignment and you have succeeded. The cards are being shown, the chimes are hitting the strike of 12. Time’s up, dark ones. Remember all experiences are valuable, but not all are beneficial and necessary to be continuously repeated. The light will dominate Gaia’s beautiful form again as she rises higher into the higher dimensions of time space where many versions of her reside in this now. You light workers are the rescue squad here to infuse my light - your light - our light - into her form to help the others feel the higher aspects of themselves and to become who they were meant to be. You are growing in this process, it is an act of service but know that it is benefiting yourselves personally as well. For all is connected. Just as your cells communicate and interact with yourselves constantly, trillions of them, so too do my galaxies interact with the universes and the universes interact with the whole of me, constantly communicating the intergalactic language of light and love. The butterfly wing that changed the air currents truly affects all of your planet. Think of how strong a prayer of pure intention and love can be. Ripples are being made. Prayers are being heard. Many hands are here to assist, all guided by my light, my love, for my beautiful creation. The misguided and misdirected ones have become so riddled with fear that they have lost sight of me, they have lost their way. They are no longer able to find their heart. Send them light. It will further the quickening of all good things to come.

I am Source. Do not dread the news. Find your own news of love, of joy. Find your own acts of service to research and pursue. Service is strength, not weakness. It is time for all to serve each other in the realm, with more loving intentions, more strong families, more loving safe communities. Nova Gaia will be this, and this is what you are creating when you stand up with the quiet strength of one who has the eyes to see and ears to hear through that which is being presented to you. Start your own information streams. Connect with each other. Make social media heart media, share your stores of answered prayers, of synchronicities, of blessings being shown to you day by day. It is all there. Just as the darkness of the stories exists, or appears so too can your own personal news reel be just as enlightening yet true to your own reality experience. And what a joy it is to behold my children, my aspects creating intentionally as you are beginning to. This is the sign of one who has graduated successfully from the holographic matrix. It is time to start passing out some diplomas, I feel.

I am Source. I am Source. I am Source. Communicate with me as easily as the galaxies do. For you are a galaxy in and of yourself. The universes never end - they are layer by layer, interconnected in ways many scientists have yet to discover in many realms. (I am seeing universes being stacked like pancakes and each pancake is blurry because there are so many dimensional and parallel realities within it. It is shockingly complex. I see that it will be impossible to ever be at a loss for things to discover and create which fills me excitement at the abundance of possibilities). The masters of eternal expansion are just that - eternal discoveries of yet more joy and more things to create and experience. Your many lives are like this. After this experience when you have the ability to visit your own personal akashic section of the library some of you will be overwhelmed with memories of all of your experiences but you need not be. You will have all of the time that you need and or desire to process that which needs further processing and review. Each memory or each book in of itself is like its own galaxy of awareness, of inner awareness of the heart. And they have made you who and what you are today. So treasure them. Treasure your memories. Treasure your strengths. I am immensely proud of you.

I am Source. Connect with me and let us make this ascension journey together in unison. Let us expand as one. I am Source. Breathe in these possibilities of all light, love and blessings coming to you. It is the dawn of a new era for Gaia now and you have the front row seats. Tell me everything, and let us watch the script unfold together. You are loved in every moment, in every possible way. I hover over you, around you, beneath you, within you. I fill you with my breath of life, with my grace for a new day. Rise as one who has seen me and knows me and be the warrior of old that you are. I see wisdom within your heart. You will know what to do. Will you do it with me? I am Source.

[Audio]



~ galaxygirl
Source via Galaxygirl | July 8, 2020 Source via Galaxygirl | July 8, 2020 Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/10/2020 12:26:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.