Golden Sparkles of Light, Self Healing Message | Dyana Love



Greetings, Beloved Ones.

My name is Dyana, and I want to welcome you to the Ascension Chronicles.

I am an intuitive energy healer and scribe channeling automatic writings for the past 25 plus years.

I work with Zion and the Zion Collective, a group of nonphysical Ascended Masters and Cosmic Beings who guide Zion and me to teach empowerment to others through the Ascension Process.

My Spiritual partner, Zion, is 79,000 years old, and in his first incarnation on the planet Sirius, I was his mother. He and I have been in training since we came to this planet, the Zion Collective reunited us in this time to fulfill our missions for which we volunteered to be here. Our goal is to offer energy healing methods from the future and teachings that empower humanity through the Ascension Process.

Today I am recording a channeled message for you to assist you in understanding that you are an energy being, and to teach you about healing yourselves with energy.

Did you know that you can see the Light within you? Allow me to teach you how to see your golden sparkles of Light.

At least once a day or as many times as you feel guided, go outside and stand in the grass, and if it is hot where you live, find a shady place under a tree as I do, where you can see the sun peeking through the trees. You can stand in the direct sunlight if you desire, but close your eyes and see the sunshine through your eyelids.

Now slip off your shoes and ground yourself.

I usually say, "Mother Gaia, roots grow from the soles of my feet, down to your crystalline core. I wrap my roots around your crystalline core, anchoring myself, grounding me. Hold me close to you, Mother Gaia, safe and secure."

Hold this focus to a count of 20. Now still yourself and focus on raising your frequency with thoughts of love and gratitude. Slowly begin to breathe in deeply and then exhale fully.

Now raise your face to the sun. If you're under a shade tree, seek a glimpse of the sunshine through the trees seeking the golden Sparkles that should begin to appear after a few moments around the periphery of your eyes. You may call to the Sparkles of Light silently or aloud and say anything you feel guided to say—I call out loud to the Sparkles of Light within me.

I may say, "Golden Sparkles of Light from the Great Central Sun, flow through my crown chakra, into every cell of my being. Recharge, reset, energize, and purify my body, release everything that does not belong to me. Flow-through me, cleanse and clear everything that is not of my highest will. Purify, purify, purify."

Now, with my eyes closed, I take in more deep breaths exhaling fully, intending that I breathe in love and breathe out densities. I begin to see the Golden Sparkles of Light through my eyelids in the periphery around my eyes. When I inhale deeply, the sparkles start to appear like tiny twinkling lights. When I exhale, the sparkles reappear more boldly.

What you see are the tiny Golden Sparkling Lights that reside within you. I then direct the sparkles to a part of my body that feels discomfort or pain, saying, "Sparkles of Light, flow to my neck and right shoulder and surround this pain." I pause and follow with, "Now release all discomfort."

I visualize this activity in my mind using the powers of visualization, beliefs, intentions, thoughts, and emotions. Release all doubt for doubt is a block. Believe it.

I then continue to direct the Sparkles anywhere in my body, where I feel discomfort, fatigue, stress, soreness, or pain. I pause and repeat the visualization of the Golden Sparkles surrounding each area I call out, holding the image of healing for as long as I feel it is needed.

To finish, again offer your love and gratitude to Mother Earth for grounding you, for her love and healing energy. Bless your beautiful golden sparkles in any way you choose.

"I love you. I bless you. I thank you. So be it and so it is."

The process is complete.

Within minutes, my body is pain-free, tension-free, reset, and re-energized.

Remember, YOU are ENERGY! The physical body is a vessel housing your energy being. Any tension or dis-ease you feel, it is because you created it. Now you can uncreate it. You have this ability to heal yourself, and you always have.

When you see yourself as an energy being, you can then call on the Golden Sparkles of Light as they are the beautiful healing energy within you, and you command it.

Energetically you have powers to use energy to heal yourself. You may ask for anything you feel you need. Be creative. Use visualization and the powerful energy in the Golden Sparkles to assist you in any way you wish, as long as it is benevolent.

Always be grateful.

Open your mind to this powerful potential you possess.

As we feel the current powerful influx of Ascension energies, our bodies are currently working hard and transforming. The many symptoms include exhaustion, fatigue, soreness, head pressure, headaches, sinus congestion, and many others.

Use the golden sparkles several times throughout the day and purify your body, detox your body, and rejuvenate your body. Be creative. You command the sparkles where you need them most as Mother Gaia assists you. Perform complete healing of your body, mind, and spirit. Use this energy as you see fit.

Nature is aiding in our ascension, so spend as much time outdoors as you can. You may perform this purification as often as you like daily. Your body requires more grounding as well to reduce static electric energy build up. The more you use this powerful innate ability, the more powerful it becomes. In time, you, too, shall see the golden Sparkles that reside within you and come to you from the Great Central Sun.

I am Dyana Love, channeling this message from Darlinian of Inner Earth.

If you wish to learn more about us, visit our FaceBook page, Dyana Love Ascension Chronicles, or visit our Website at TheZionCollective.com. We have a monthly radio show on NFTS Radio and will be on YouTube soon.

Until we meet again,

Dyana Love
Golden Sparkles of Light, Self Healing Message | Dyana Love Golden Sparkles of Light, Self Healing Message | Dyana Love Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/23/2020 12:53:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.