A World that Works for... What? | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, July 20, 2020

When I first heard Werner Erhard utter the phrase “a world that works for everyone,” if I’d had a face-full of food, I would have launched it across the room.

Oh, c’mmmoooonnnnn.

The world can’t be made to work for everyone. Werner had really put his foot in it this time.

And for years and years this notion rattled around in my mind: How can the world be made to work for everyone? Ah, c’mon.

Now I don’t feel that way at all. I know totally how and when the world will work for everyone.

On March 13, 2015, three hours before I had a reading with Archangel Michael, I experienced a massive, explosive heart opening. My hridayam (or heart aperture) had blown open. In the space that created, I was engulfed by a tsunami of love.

The wall of love was not like water. It had no mass. It whistled through me and took all my impurities with it but without me feeling swept away. And it left me in an Ocean of Love, love everywhere you looked and only love. And what love it was.

I was only briefly in that Ocean of Love, which I was told was a Seventh-Dimensional space and which is where Gaia and we are headed. There no negative or harmful thought arises. All everyone wants to do is share. (1) There’s no lack of anything. But most of all there’s no lack of love.

The majority of the the next six months I was in a gentle river of love – love flowing through me and out to the world. I’d surmise this part was Fifth Dimensional, but I have no actual idea.

The minute I felt the love, the jig was up. I knew immediately that the love I was experiencing was the answer to all of our problems. “Oh, THIS is what they’re talking about,” I said to myself.

That world that I was in for a time works for everyone. The Company of Heaven talks about people crossing the bridge for a visit and then coming back to tell of it. Well, here I am. Nova Earth is wonderful. A bath in the River Jordan (love) is wonderful. A world that works for everyone is wonderful.

The love that flows there is to our love as freshly-squeezed Florida orange juice is to Tang or Koolaid. It’s equivalent to comparing real gold to fool’s gold. We’re headed into an eternal and infinite flow of real gold/true love. Things are going to work out after all.

The Lord Arcturus once said that, though we’re headed for the Seventh, we need to remind ourselves that even that’s not the end of the journey:

Lord Arcturus: It is very important that humanity realize, as they are in their unfoldment to a grander plan, that the seventh dimension is not the end of the road, not the be all and end all. (2)

Once we’re in the Seventh Dimension, Archangel Michael has said that we can access the rest.

Archangel Michael: When you get through that final portal you are firmly anchored in the seventh which means that you have access at will, at delight, to any of the dimensions.

Steve: Access to the seventh means you have access at will to any of the other dimensions…

AAM: You always have. You just don’t know it.

Steve: At that point in the seventh, we have the degree and quality of love that allows us to see that we can access the others, is that correct?

AAM: Yes. (3)

I feel confident that the world will work for everyone from the Fifth Dimension onward. From now till then, I – whose earlier predictions would have lost you the farm – predict that the Light will grow ever stronger and the darkness ever weaker. That in turn will see our experience of life become ever more agreeable, I believe, despite appearances to the contrary at the present moment.

This process would be massively helped along, in my opinion, if we all drew love up from our hearts and sent it out to the world. Knowing what I know now, I see that as the very best thing anyone can do.

Footnotes

(1) The reason being that love flows and we experience love as it passes through us. What better way to experience love then than by sharing it – with all and sundry or someone special.

(2) The Lord Arcturus in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, June 12, 2019.

(3) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, March 10, 2017.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
A World that Works for... What? | Steve Beckow A World that Works for... What? | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/21/2020 02:22:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.