From the Space of Love | Steve Beckow



by Steve Beckow, June 1, 2020

I wanted to share more about love if I may. It isn’t often that I’m in this space and notes are called for.

Why is it that, when love arises, a person wants to share?

Well, for one thing, love always flows. When I experience love, I always experience it as a flow AND I feel a push inside of me to kinda move in whatever direction it seems to be going.

I’m drawn almost gravitationally by love’s flow and I’m drawn outward.

This is not like bliss. Love’s bias is outward whereas bliss’s bias is inward.

In the space of bliss, no thought arises of being anywhere else or doing anything. Orgasm is the closest thing to it.

In the space of love, I want to connect with others, share love in a figure eight, levitate to the ceiling together and then return to Earth.

Each has its special delights.

I feel abashed writing about love at a time when people are dying and agents provocateurs and corrupt police are rampaging.

There must be a reason why I’m being given this experience now. I can only hope these notes serve a purpose.

***

I only know love from its effects. You’ve seen a Disney cartoon in which the character floats along on a scented breeze. That’s exactly the inner feeling I have when the flow of love enters my experience. It’s as if it carries my spirit – not my body, which I lose sight of – on a breeze, if gentle; an inner tsunami, if more violent, even explosive, as my heart opening was. (1)

I recently became aware that I had passed up endless opportunities to swim in the Ocean of Love by not recognizing the little flashes of love and bliss that I often felt. They can be used to surf your way to the sea.

My life was so miserable growing up that I paid no attention to any of these softer feelings. I would have been as hard as a rock inside.

I knew absolutely nothing of or about love. Nor did I know I didn’t know.

I was an asteroid in the Van Allen Belt, waiting for a collision.

I collided all right. But it resulted in a heart opening, not a heart closing.

Anyone who has run, fallen, or jumped into the Lake of Love will understand both my desire to share about it and my fear that I won’t be able to communicate it.

Could a caveman describe an airplane? I don’t think so. And neither can I find among the strange cuneiform squiggles we call the written English language, words to describe that. I’m the caveman here.

All I can do is to try to give an idea of how far above our everyday experience a Fifth-Dimensional’s everyday experience is – a post-Ascension thumbnail sketch, as it were.

I’m tempted to say that the same differences that divides us from our Neanderthal ancestors divide a higher-dimensional galactic from us. I can only imagine the dramatic shift that happens within us with the permanent heart opening that Sahaja Samadhi or Ascension is.

I only know of Ramana Maharshi and Franklin Merrell Wolff – among sages, not avatars – having experienced it.

(Concluded in Part 2, below.)

Footnotes

(1) See “Submerged in Love,” March 14, 2015, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/14/submerged-in-love/


Source: Golden Age of Gaia



(Concluded from Part 1, above.)

The timing of anything that happens to us lies in the hands of the Mother and the celestials. They decide when we’ll get enlightened and whether they’ll give us the full-meal deal or just a tantalizer.

I’ve demonstrated their participation in timing and extent of my experiences in footnote 1. So it’s they who set my agenda.

Remember that I’m a pillar and need to be here till the end. That’s an important consideration in this area.

In case you’re thinking about “how can I cover the distance?” that happens in a split second without input from us. It’s all laid on. Just buckle up for the ride.

Eventually we’re all going to go through this very experience twice: Once at the beginning and once at the end of our journey.

We’ll go through it once in our temporary, fourth-chakra heart opening and again in a full and permanent heart opening at Sahaja Samadhi or Ascension, beyond the Third-Dimensional chakra system.

***

We experience real love with our whole body, not just in the region of the heart, as normally. The entirety of us is involved in real love. There isn’t a sense that’s not fulfilled.

But you wouldn’t study it. If you’re in it, what need is there to study it? If I’m sitting on a thirty-foot-high pile of gold, what need is there for me to read a book on how to make money?

Is love the antidote to all that’s happening in the world? I think it is.

***

It’s interesting. The thugs breaking windows have to do more and more and more. To keep up fear, they have to regularly give people fresh cause to fear. That takes work. Their efforts require constant maintenance and replenishment.

Love requires no maintenance or replenishment. It requires no work. There’s nothing I need to do. There’s something I wish to do and that is to find others to share this love with, since it needs to flow.

Thank heavens, I can share it here.

Love is the answer to all our problems because it provides us with everything we really want. We’re totally satisfied once we find ourselves immersed in this form of love.

Can outer baptism in the River Jordan be symbolic of inner baptism in the River of Love?

This kind of love is our destiny and this kind of love is the answer to all the problems our societies face.

Footnotes

(1) The Mother acknowledges truncating a fourth-chakra enlightenment experience.

Steve: The experience at Xenia, Mother, was that truncated?

Divine Mother: Slightly, yes.
 (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.)

Michael acknowledged that he played a role in it too. I’m wanting you to see the role that the celestials and the Mother play in our enlightenment:

Archangel Michael: We have unplugged you and, yes, it took some time and, shall we say, a few shocks and jolts. But what you have done is you have journeyed to the depths of your soul, to the depths of your core. (“Archangel Michael Explains What Happened at Xenia,” September 22, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/09/22/archangel-michael-explains-what-happened-at-xenia/

That was fourth-chakra enlightenment. Now here he discusses his intervention in an experience of seventh-chakra enlightenment, also called Brahmajnana.

Steve: [Emptiness of mind] was followed next by what appeared to be the kundalini completing its circuit at the seventh chakra. Is that in fact what happened?

AAM: Yes. Now it is part of the reset button. … And you are asking for the fullness of the program to come online so you turn off your computer and you restart it.

That is what you did.

Steve: Hmm, interesting! Ordinarily you would experience Brahmajnana [seventh-chakra enlightenment] at that point but I felt that it had been muted, toned down.

AAM: When you use the term “dramatic enlightenment experiences” [as I did earlier], you are talking about Nirvana [Ascension, Sahaja Samadhi]. You are talking about the unity of all with One.

This is not to say that you will not experience that, but you cannot (well, you can if you wish; it is a choice to) simply remain in that state of unity, of One, or be fully conscious, in service, in action….

So, it is a toning down, if anything. It really is the middle ground. …

You know that enlightenment is right there in front of you. It is yours to access. But if you are in service, you will not choose to live there. …

You can think of it as keeping two feet firmly on the ground. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 14, 2012.)

I do not choose to live in a state that impairs my ability to do my work and enlightenment would. For that reason, among others, I do not choose to be a spiritual teacher.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
From the Space of Love | Steve Beckow From the Space of Love | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/01/2020 07:53:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.