The Song is you | Heavenletters #3992



The Song Is You | Heavenletters

MAY 12 2020

God said:

I sang a song to Myself, and the song is you. I am singing this song still. I sing a song of Myself, and the song is you. I am quite musical and quite creative. I have the most fun in the world, for I sing.

I sang Creation into being. I enliven enlivenment for the enjoyment of all.

If you really really want to do My Will, then enjoy and laugh and have a good time and see that others are enjoying and laughing and having a good time as well.

Now I ask you with love: Dear Ones, what have you been doing?

It would appear that you have been running through life as fast as you can and with as little damage as possible. Is this correct? Has life been something you get through? Sometimes your moods weigh you down. Well, let Me lift you up. Let Me get you singing, or, at least, humming. Hum a ballad of love. Sing love. Be love. Enact love. Swivel love. To all points, east, west, south, and north, emit love. Be the radar you are.

Do not tell a story that begins:

“Once upon a time, love was not. It was absent from my heart.” That is not a true story. It is not even a true fairy tale. If that tale rings true to you, then come back to Truth and tell a different story. Tell yourself a different story. You are the one who needs to be dissuaded from lack of any kind.

Here’s a true story to tell yourself:

“Once upon a time, there was everything on Earth, and love most of all. God whispered to me that I am love most of all, that I am all good, and good alone is. In my travels, I seem to set out to tell a different story. I meet marauders, and believe in marauders and marauding. I have to admit it is possible that the Bluebird of Happiness resides in my own backyard. It’s possible that the Bluebird of Happiness flutters in my heart, yet he has not visited me lately, or, at least, I have not seen him lately. God says that I disguised the Bluebird of Happiness in my heart as a grouse, so I had a Grouse of Grousing in my heart. God said that is how the Bluebird of Happiness appeared to me because so I thought. God said I drew an untrue picture. God said I drew a picture of a grouse and called it my Heart of Heaviness. I shooed the Bluebird of Happiness away. I kept the Bluebird of Happiness in a cage in a closet and would not let him fly free. A caged bluebird cannot fly. I became a grouse. I became a squawker. How I squawked.

“Then God came to me with a paintbrush. It may have been a crayon or a magic marker. He had a big eraser, and he erased the picture of a grouse grousing in my heart. God drew a magnificent picture of a Bluebird of Happiness in my heart. God told me that this picture of a Bluebird of Happiness belonged in my heart. He said that he replicated that picture in everyone’s heart, and now Bluebirds of Happiness alone reside in every heart.

“God said that I am like a template, that I am a template upon which everyone is modeled. He said I have the great joy and responsibility of uncaging this Bluebird of Happiness, that I must keep this Bluebird in my heart at the same time as I free the Bluebird of Happiness to fly high and to fly far and wide.

“Just knowing that this Bluebird exists and exists in my heart, I am a happier soldier of fortune.”

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-song-is-you.html – Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Source: Rainbow Wave of Light
The Song is you | Heavenletters #3992 The Song is you | Heavenletters #3992 Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/12/2020 10:32:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.