In God's Embrace | Heavenletters #2633



In God’s Embrace | Heavenletters

MAY 6 2020

God said:

Instead of thinking so often about what you are unhappy about with yourself, will you think of how happy you make Me? You haven’t thought that I was unhappy with you, have you? I am very happy with you. It is a good thing that I do not see with your eyes, or I would be down-hearted too. Fortunately, I see with My big eyes of love.

When I look at you, I see a Human Angel all tangled in a web of his or her thoughts. But I do not see the web. I see you.

When I look at you, I see a Human Angel working to find his or her way out of a maze. I do not see the maze. I see you.

When I look at you, I am happy to see you. Every time I see you, I am happy. Of course, I am. I see your light, beloveds, and you fill My heart with unbounded joy. Whether you are at your highest or lowest, this is so. You – you see highest and lowest, but I do not. I see you in the Truth of My Light without all the embellishments you devote so much time and energy to.

I do not believe in the fiction that you do. I don’t ride a roller coaster of your story. It is too bouncy a ride for My tastes. I simply carry you and the Truth of you in My heart. I travel on Earth, but I am not Earth-bound. You aren’t either, only you haven’t quite caught on to that yet. You can let your stories go. You don’t have to believe in them. You, too, can dispense with the drama.

Well, you don’t exactly have to dispense with the drama. Just don’t hold on to it so tightly. You are beyond any story. Your story is not the making of you. I am the making of you. Have I not said this before?

What you call the realities of life – oh, my, how real they are to you— they are the fantasies. All the departures from love that you pounce on, those are the made-up portions of your life. They are the departures from Truth. Eternal Love is the Truth of your life. Too often you see Eternal Love as a hopeless desire, a manufactured desire, a hanging-on-for-dear-life-desire, as if it were an impossibility, as if I exaggerate. I wish you would listen to Me more. That which you call wishful thinking about love and peace in the world is the Reality. That is what life is, beloveds. That’s what it is, and that’s all it is.

Life is not this fluff you put so much attention on. Play in the play, beloveds, yet do not believe in it so much. It’s only play. It is only an aside from the Truth of life. It is a game. Yet I am aware that you take even games very seriously. You think something has really happened when you won and when you lost. There have even been fights over a hand dealt in poker. What ends of folly My dear children go to. It is enough to make you laugh, isn’t it?

Well, then, let’s laugh together. Let’s love this life that you take so seriously. Let’s put it in its place and love it and enjoy it and not be burdened with it. Throw off the idea of burden, just as you throw off your covers in the morning. Just throw burden off and get up from them. Instead of the day’s events bouncing you every which way, will you kindly soar to My heart and stay here in the comfort of My embrace?

You can do it. I know you can do it. You can linger in My heart a little longer. You do not have to let the events of the day be skirmishes for you that take your awareness away from Me and put it on such things as what a day may bring. Put My stamp on your life. See life My way.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://www.heavenletters.org/in-gods-embrace.html – Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Source: Rainbow Wave of Light
In God's Embrace | Heavenletters #2633 In God's Embrace | Heavenletters #2633 Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/06/2020 08:43:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.