We Seek the Best Feeling We Know of | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, April 29, 2020

We Seek the Best Feeling We Know of – Part 1/2

I’ve said a few times that that our lives seem to be spent seeking the best feeling state we know of.

What we spend our money on, our time, trips abroad, plans, worries – is tending to how we feel, how we want to feel, what circumstances will have us feel the way we want to feel.

Everything revolves around feeling the way we want to feel – happy, blissful, loving, caring, etc.

We really do seek pleasure and avoid pain.

So, instead of spending $6,000 on a trip to Hawaii looking for a “magic moment,” during which we might feel these ways, why not cut to the chase and go directly to and for the feeling?

Where is the feeling to be found? Where everything good is found – in the heart. (1)

The heart is like a doorway. When the door is opened, we walk into another realm – a higher realm in the sense of more finely vibrating.

All the more subtle feelings vibrate more finely. If we’re rough and ready, we don’t feel them. We have to slow down and soften up to feel them.

We walk into a higher realm of love initially. Later it becomes bliss. But in the beginning it’s a tsunami and then an ocean of love.

OK, cut, cut, cut. Back to us in our everyday lives. I think that whatever we’re seeking turns out to be the best feeling we know of – whether it is, love, bliss, peace, abundance, mastery, joy, etc.

For me it’s bliss. You substitute whatever it is for you, but let me use bliss as my example of the difficulty of discussing the very states that we all seek.

My heart was opened in 2015 and so I know that bliss resides in it. Michael would say bliss is actually everywhere but the heart is as good a place as any to seek and find it. OK, OK. I’m just a newbie.

For me it’s bliss that I seek and I found it in my heart. The minute I mention the subject, I’m drenched in bliss.

I can also draw it up on the in-breath and breath it out to the world on the out-breath. That’s how I fill myself up with it when I wish.

My door is open a crack compared to what it was five years ago. But that’s still enough to be able to contact and feel bliss.

(To be concluded tomorrow, in Part 2.)

Footnotes

(1) Not the heart chakra. The spiritual heart, two digits right of the breastbone. The heart is perennially closed; the heart aperture (hridayam) remains shut. It opens when the kundalini reaches the fourth chakra and then closes again after a time. It opens permanently when the seven-chakra system has been transcended and one experiences sahaja nirvikalpa samadhi or buddhahood; i.e., Ascension. Ascension is therefore a permanent heart opening.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
______________________________________________________



By Steve Beckow, April 30, 2020

(Concluded from Part 1, yesterday.)

We Seek the Best Feeling We Know of – Part 2/2

But if you asked me what bliss is? Or what bliss itself feels like? I’d have to say I can’t find words for it.

Can you tell me what water tastes like? Probably not, eh? In the same way I haven’t been able to say a word about how bliss itself feels. Only its effects on me.

In terms of its effect, my whole mood is lifted way up, away from being touched by any internal discordant note.

It dissolves all worry, fear, hope, plans, all thought. It brings me into the present, without a care in the world. And I feel as if I’m going to burst with satisfaction, joy, and fulfillment.

But there’s something more.

It has me fall in love with myself to such a deep extent that I see nothing more to do than to rest here in this love. After all, I am here and the one I love is here. What’s left to do?

That’s why the Mother truncated my experience of Self in 2018:

“If you had seen the light as it actually is, yes, a million, billion suns… You would have simply departed. …

We don’t mean die but you would have departed the life that you have designed – yes, with us, for yourself, for the service you are providing – you would have departed and simply said, ‘I do not need to do this. I will just simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!’” (1)

Precisely true. Bliss leaves one with nothing more to do than to simply sit in it. Nothing more is wanted or needed. Time does not exist. Only the present moment of supreme joy and fulfilling self-love exists.

I’ve never found a word in the English language to describe any of the divine states unto themselves. Without comparing them to something else, that is.

And I refuse to reduce the higher-dimensional to lower-dimensional terms. Philosophers call that reductionism. I’m not going there.

My attention is fixed on the higher-dimensional states themselves. As Sri Ramakrishna once said, I didn’t come to the mango grove to count mangoes; I came here to eat them.

Bliss therefore is the best feeling state I know of and I see in my life that all my efforts are bent on having more of it.

No, I’m not buying a Lamborghini or traveling to the Taj Mahal to enjoy a moment of bliss. I’m going right to the source – my heart – where it flows freely. Right here, right now.

Footnotes

(1) Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
We Seek the Best Feeling We Know of | Steve Beckow We Seek the Best Feeling We Know of | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/30/2020 10:48:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.