The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, April 21, 2020

The music is Dream of the Brave, by esoundtrax at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onmJtJevGRA



Think about it for a moment. How many holders of currency do you know who can be described as rich?

And yet they will be.

The meek are about to inherit the Earth.

And when they do, it could be heady stuff.

The feelings that may arise are, I think, what Odysseus, lashing himself to the mast, was supposed to demonstrate – in our case, resisting the siren song of wealth.

Suddenly having power (listening to the siren’s song) could go to a person’s head (they go crazy).

We’ll suddenly inherit the Earth and then what? Go crazy?

I expect suddenly inheriting my few acres of soil to set off a super-volcano, like what happened in 1986.

That’s when two sides of me who had never met simultaneously arose in the face of my then girlfriend’s comment that I had the profile of an abused child.

I raged and spewed lava for one or more weeks when I realized what had happened. after that first meeting. I was now aware that I had been dissociated. And I was angry that it ever should have happened. (1)

I think the onset of sudden wealth could quite possibly be as jolting. My siren song of wealth might be: I can say buggar off to anybody I want now. I’m my own boss. I can do whatever I like.

Perhaps in recognition of that, Michael has asked me to quarantine myself for a week (after taking care of my financial obligations). Do nothing. Buy nothing. Let the magnitude of what has just happened sink in.

I add to that: If you’re toxic, be toxic on your own somewhere! Own it. Eat it. Digest it. And let it go. But do it away from other people. Less to regret later.

Several times in my life, my insides have exploded. I’m actually complete now with the experience of shattering inside. I don’t need another.

And if I relax my dharma, my code of honor after the Reval because I’m wealthy, I’ll create such cognitive dissonance for myself that I could not continue in the work I do.

I need to handle sudden wealth carefully. Lie low. Meditate. Walk slowly in nature, etc. Be in solitude and quietude. Turn the cellphone off. Be with yourself and the memories that arise.

It’s going to be as essential for me as it was for Odysseus, to lash myself to the mast and resist the siren’s song of wealth.

Following my own advice, (2) experience the barriers to clarity and resolution through to completion and trust that what remains on the other side of letting it go is innocence and purity.

Weather the storm! Lash yourself to the mast. I need some inspiring music to set the mood here:

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/04/21/the-meek-shall-inherit-the-earth/

Footnotes

(1) My Dad yelled at me from close to my face and I shattered.

(2) See “How to Handle Unwanted Feelings: The Upset Clearing Process,” December 29, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/12/29/how-to-handle-unwanted-feelings-the-upset-clearing-process-2/

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth | Steve Beckow The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/21/2020 10:38:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.