My Armor of Light | Kat



By Kat, April 19, 2020

Paramahansa Yogananda once said that Gandhi’s entire life was lived for his last few seconds on Earth.

When an assassin fired three bullets into Gandhi’s body at point-blank range, the Mahatma blessed his assassin, then called out God’s name, which for him was “Rama” or “Ram,” and then collapsed to the ground.

What Yogananda meant was that because Gandhi had rigorously cultivated the Divine his entire life, the Divine was in him to his last breath.

There had been many attempts on Gandhi’s life. In one instance, a bomb exploded a few yards from where he was standing, but did him no harm.

At the time Gandhi wrote, “‘If I am to die by the bullet of a madman, I must do so smiling. There must be no anger within me. God must be in my heart and on my lips.’” (1.)

Regardless of the fact that there is still an ongoing debate about Gandhi’s last moments, the Mahatma fulfilled his prophecy. I believe Yogananda.

A while ago, I had an experience that would have, in my childhood, frightened me senseless.

But I’ve been working on and walking a Spiritual path for more than four decades and I discovered that in a terrifying moment, if one has prayed, visualized, affirmed, blessed, striven to the depths of one’s soul to understand, forgiven, kept diving within, clearing every speck of darkness, sorrow, despair, confusion and anger, committed random acts of kindness and generosity, and loved, loved, loved with every fiber of one’s being—then one’s entire body is absolutely filled with light and when push comes to shove, in moments that are challenging—all that cultivated light is there and blazing.

Two years ago, after a particularly intense time of inner-clearing, and, as Linda Dillon later told me, clearing for the planet, I awoke in the middle of the night and saw a dark, hooded, robed figure standing very close to my bed looking down on me as I slept.

I peered up into the hooded head, to where a face would be, but didn’t see one. There is no question that this being was there and with malintent.



I instantly looked directly into the hooded figure and said, “You don’t scare me! I love light. I love peace. I love love. I’m calling in every single Archangel in existence. I’m calling in Divine Mother. I’m calling in every Unicorn and Dragon I’ve ever known. I’m calling in Divine Gaia who is right here, protecting me with her Earth, her Waters, her Skies, her Crystals, her Animals. I call up my own light. I am a blazing pillar of God’s pure light!”

The moment I called up my own light, the entire room filled with light. I felt power pouring out of my chest and felt immensely strong and courageous. Those are not two qualities I always feel are present for me, but in that moment, they were there.

I kept yelling light-words at this being. “I love harmony. I love beauty. I love music. I love laughter. I love Yogananda. All awakened gurus are in this room standing with me. Mahavatar Babaji is on my shoulder,” and on and on I went.

I don’t know how long this experience lasted, but during my litany of light, the black robed being whooshed out the open sliding door in my bedroom.

“Ha!” I yelled after it. “Good! You better go away. I am Goddess. Sovereign. Free.”

I picked up my little angel pup, Dhatri, who had sat highly alert yet quietly next to me through the entire incident, and got out of bed. I made a cup of tea, gave Dhatri a biscuit, and did not go to sleep the rest of the night. I went on patrol.



Dhatri Logan

I walked through my cottage and lit every room with God’s pure white light. I lit the garden, the neighbors, my little town, California, the United States, the entire planet, the galaxy, the multiverse: I didn’t stop until I’d lit everything I could think of with Divine light.

My experience with the dark hooded being bookends my experience with Jesus’ visit. Both were Divine. Jesus verified for me that I was on my highest Spiritual path, and the hooded figure showed me that when one walks the path of love with one’s whole heart, then Spirit/God’s light is there to protect, and in spades. (2.)

“…if therefore thine eye be single,
thy whole body shall be full of light.”
~ Matthew 6:22



Lisa Renee has just published a piece that so echoes my experience, I repost some of it here. It is titled “Armor of God’s Spirit.”

“…know with certainty that the Armor of God’s spirit is a true and accurate consciousness structure, and it is intrinsic to the protection of the lightbody of the individual that wears it.

“The Armor of God protects those that are heart based and spiritually devoted working for God’s divine plan and highest expression, seeking alignment with truth. Protecting them against the most heinous levels of spiritual warfare targeting being directed from the Anti-God forces.

“To love God with all of your heart cannot be unnatural or forced, but when you discover that God lives inside your heart and you love God’s creation as God does, this is the highest physical emanation of the force field that makes up the Armor of God’s spirit. Expressing and feeling Love for creation protects our spirit and body much more than it is generally understood.” (3.)

I am living proof of Lisa’s words. All I had to do was call up my own “armor of light,” and call out for God’s light in all its beloved forms and in faster-than-thought, I was inundated with and surrounded by blazing protective Divine light.

“And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer;
and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.”
~ Isaiah 65:24

We have been told, over and over, by endless channels, that the light has won on Gaia. Just today, Blossom Goodchild’s Federation of Light, verified this point:

“THE DARKESS HAS GONE.

THE DARKNESS HAS FALLEN.

Yet, this doesn’t mean that there are still not attempts to do what they do…

THE DARKEST DAYS ARE GONE.

NEVER AGAIN UPON PLANET EARTH SHALL IT BE ALLOWED FOR SUCH DEPTHS OF EVIL TO EXIST.

THE LIGHT HAS WON. THERE IS NO QUESTIONING OF THIS.” (4.)

I believe the Federation of Light. My experience is that light is infinitely more powerful than anything darkness can come up with. Purity. Light. Truth. Love. Forgiveness. Peace. — Darkness doesn’t stand a chance. That’s an encouraging thought, isn’t it?

In these last days of galactic shifts and “clean-up,” as remnants of darkness are being swept away into nothingness, and before the really marvelous miraculous changes for all are implemented and begin, I hope some take comfort in my experience.

We each have it in us to defeat darkness with our armors of light. We have been defeating it over and over again our entire lives; with our thoughts, choices, love, actions, blessings and prayers, which is why we are called… Lightworkers.

Peace, Health and all good things — We are Goddess, Sovereign, Free.
xo, Kat



Footnotes

(1.) The Death of Mahatma Gandhi

https://www.historytoday.com/archive/months-past/death-mahatma-gandhi

(2.) A Divine Visitor by Kat, Golden Age of Gaia

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/04/12/a-divine-visitor/

(3.) Armor of God’s Spirit, Lisa Renee

https://energeticsynthesis.com/index.php/resource-tools/blog-timeline-shift/3595-armor-of-god-s-spirit

(4.) The Federation of Light through Blossom Goodchild, April 18, 2020, GAoG

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/04/18/the-federation-of-light-through-blossom-goodchild-april-18-2020/

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
My Armor of Light | Kat My Armor of Light | Kat Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/19/2020 09:02:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.