I Go Another Way | Steve Beckow

I Go Another Way

March 5, 2020

Posted by Steve Beckow on Golden Age of Gaia



Credit: fggam.org

Over and over I return to the sense I have that our responses to our feelings are the major drivers in our lives.

I watch myself move from one feeling to another – from happiness to irritation, from concern to relaxation – and what I notice about myself is my extreme reaction in the face of any one particular feeling.

If I’m irritated, I’m super-irritated. If I’m happy, I’m super-happy. I’m not at all balanced in my responses to feelings that arise.

These responses to my internal states are what others see. They determine the particular mask I might choose to wear with people. I’m either denying or embracing my exaggerated responses.

They determine my lines, costumes, gestures, etc. Collectively they contribute a great deal to what others perceive of as “my personality.”

I’m like a stimulus/response machine reacting excessively to my feelings. Do I want to continue this way?



No, I don’t. I’d like to break the stimulus/response pattern by inserting a moment of reflection between them: Stimulus/reflection/response.

By interposing the observer into the stimulus/response equation, I hope to break the momentum, apply the brakes, and limit the extreme, unbalanced response to any one feeling. Well, that’s my hope, my intention.

Meanwhile, I’m simply treating the symptom. What’s the root cause of the matter?

I look and see that it’s simply a case of intergenerational transfer. I copied one of my Dad’s patterns.

So no more stimulus/response to errant feelings. I’m not my feelings. I’m not run by my emotions, no matter how productive it is to know and experience them.

Responding to them unthinkingly hasn’t proven productive for me. I repent. I “go another way.”

I invoke Sanat Kumara and the Law of Elimination to take this unwanted habit pattern from me.
I Go Another Way | Steve Beckow I Go Another Way | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/05/2020 11:26:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.