Service before Enlightenment (Part 2/2) | Steve Beckow

Service before Enlightenment – Part 2/2

January 30, 2020
by Steve Beckow



(Concluded from Part 1, yesterday.)

The Divine Mother then acknowledged truncating a 2018 fourth-chakra, Sight of the Self experience I had at Xenia Retreat Center:

Steve: The experience at Xenia, Mother, was that truncated?

Divine Mother: Slightly, yes.

Steve: I had the thought [it was]. … The Light I saw should have been brighter than a thousand suns. The fact that it wasn’t suggests to me that the experience was truncated. …

DM: It was not is brilliant as possible, let us put it that way.

Steve: Alright… And again, the reason is to keep me in sync with my readers?

DM: It is to keep you in sync with your readers…

But let me be very clear about that. If you had seen the light as it actually is, yes, a million, billion suns… You would have simply departed. …

We don’t mean die but you would have departed the life that you have designed – yes, with us, for yourself, for the service you are providing – you would have departed and simply said, “I do not need to do this. I will just simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!” (1)

Yes, what she says is undoubtedly true. So the experiences are truncated to keep me from wandering off to a cave to finish the job. I got that at a deeper level this second time. But not yet up to realization – minor or major.

On Martin Luther King Day 2020, inspired by his address, I got their explanations at the experiential and minor-realization levels (not necessarily as deep as I’d like yet, but deep enough to motivate action).

And I did out of contemplating what Michael said in my last reading, Jan. 18, 2020.

He said:

“I remind you that you are a pillar, that you [are] not [to] venture too far ahead of where people are, both individually in terms of your smaller circle but also in terms of the collective.” (2)

Is that why the truncated experiences are happening?

The penny dropped this time.

Of course. I forgot. I’m a pillar. I’m here till the end. I work with the stragglers, the recovering, and the undecided. I need to stay on the same level.

He described me as multidimensional and I protested that I didn’t feel multidimensional. He replied:

“A very large quotient, shall we say, of you is living … in the higher-dimensional realm.

“Then there is a part of you that is in the morass of the chaos and the lower-dimensional realm because that’s where the work is.” (3)

Ohhhhh-kay! I’ve been suspecting recently that what Michael says is the case for all of us. We’re all of us on at least the Fifth Dimension but we don’t realize it yet and so we orient towards the lower dimensions.

Matthew Ward explained our situation here:

“Although Earth and all of her residents are in fourth density location-wise, the majority of the populace still is within third density awareness-wise. (4)

Therefore I exist as the everyday consciousness unaware of the presence of my other dimensional aspects. While I’m ascending, they’re descending. OK, I can get that too.

I do sense a deeper quiet within myself than appears on the surface. I feel a deep certainty that things will work out. None of this is decided on the basis of evidence. It’s all how I feel and what I’m inwardly certain of. Accessing the certainty and the higher dimensions inside of me is just starting to unfold in me.

The second thing that clicked in what he said was his phrase “because that’s where the work is.” Of course. Why couldn’t I see that?

I agreed to be where the work is.

I assert that you may very well find yourself in the same position as I’m in. You may have experiences that seem to have been toned down or not as spectacular as you might have expected. Perhaps you wonder why things are not going as fast as you’d expect them to.

I believe that a version of what is happening to me is also happening to others, to preserve our ability to serve.

To summarize:

Based on my research, I assert that we lightworkers have come down from higher dimensions, forsaking our states of being and inhabiting Third-Dimensional, human bodies, to assist with this Ascension.

We’re already ascended and will return to our realms when we’ve finished our various voluntary assignments.

While here on Earth, we’re not intended to be like the typical seeker after enlightenment, unless that’s specifically in our mission as it will be for some lightworkers.

This is not a lifetime given to the personal enlightenment of many of us, as noble as that is.

It’s a lifetime of service. Enlightenment will come as well, but in our case from participating in this Ascension and from the spiritual practice of karma yoga, seva, or service.

I’ve also tried to demonstrate going from intellectual knowledge of why the pace of my unfoldment is what it is to experiential knowledge and then to (minor) realized knowledge.

I now realize – not just intellectually know or emotionally feel – that I signed on to be a pillar and a servant and that that determines the pace and extent of my unfoldment.

Finally, the discussions reported here show us that the archangels and the Mother tailor our enlightenment experiences to keep them consistent with our agreed-upon roles and missions. These were negotiated before we were born and in some cases eons ago.

If on the other hand you’re a lightworker for whom enlightenment is your mission, knowing the central role the archangels and the Mother play in our enlightenment experiences, I’d be remiss if I failed to point out the advisability of asking them for enlightenment. In a free-will universe, one must “ask and ye shall receive, knock and the door will be opened.”

Footnotes

(1) Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.

(2) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 18, 2020.

(3) Loc. cit.

(4) Matthew’s Message, October 19, 2014, at http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Service before Enlightenment (Part 2/2) | Steve Beckow Service before Enlightenment (Part 2/2) | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 1/30/2020 05:08:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.