No More Ego | Pine Cone



Why Am I Stressed? - Sadhguru on Stress

https://youtu.be/3J-cYxxHQGQ



The instant I am aware of Eve, I see Adam out through Eve’s perspective, so there is no longer anyone else that isn’t instantly aware of me from both perspectives. I no longer can see, hear, touch, smell, or taste anything that can see, hear, touch, smell, or taste from any other perspective differently, and it is as sobering, as it seems somber to me right now.

There’s something Mother-vet namish happening here, as if my lungs are the Universe breathing me, and the Cosmos has replaced my heart, so there is no Voyage of Light group-think, without looking back at Pine Cone, instantly as One of us without any more ego-addiction seeing double Group Think any more. Awe in Love freeing-energy is, very sobering, and without any more ego there comes a lot of somber letting go of, all Physical Duality-sad judgment needy oops-addiction gone.

Fred and I have been the same Matrix-addicted judges of each other, and it is, very embarrassing to see how Fred sees me as himherself without awareness, and even more silly of me to look back at, all the Freds, and see-me-back holding onto everything with my ego-vengeance the same as ego ergo I have been witnessing every Fred-ego ergo I separate from our Voyage of Light. Fred is every one’s mirror Pine Cone name on Voyage of Light, no matter what we imagine our same name can’t be, yet really is without Group ego-stinky think.

Right after my Pine Tree Joy-experience in1984 Harmony, all day long I could see across the Ocean, and see myself right back, instantly from a pine needle’s perspective on the other side of the World, but after renouncing the World for the last 16 years plus 19 years 35 year 2019 illusions, no more ego left is slightly disconcerting to Pine needle Voyage of Light right back from yas instant perspective.

Don’t I seem very different than any of you same ego Freds, as if we are mirror-doubles holding each other separate when Time-illusion is the only ego-thing holding us apart, losing all our available instant possible Voyage of Light Buster-luster? There are no lungs, or hearts breathing-gender, or beating-gender here, only the Universe, or the Cosmos sobering ego up enough to experience ego-loss of five senses embarrassing “No More Ego” somber.

There are no more roads, planes, buildings, jobs, people, groups, money, food, toilets, or Pine Cones to judge for, not paying missing-taxes. Even rocks, and Oceans can, only see me if I think I can see them, as if everything is disappearing, and breathing together within the same Cosmos for our One heart, Gender-free Holiday. OMG looks back and sees only Earth-poison ego GMO, where nobody can feel, and there is, no more coldhearted Codependent intimacy to hold us apart any more in fused-relationship Duality-ego limiting 5 senses ergo-addiction.

Pretty sobering somber don’t ya Imagine?

The somber part of sobering ONENESS ‘for real’ from my perspective is that while I experience everything new this way of Ascension, there are no Freds, or Voyagers, that see Pine Cone with No More Ego, so when I see Pine Cone back Pine Cone still looks as ugly, and somber as any sobering, that can’t stop Group-stinky think yet.

Pretty Voyage of Light intervention somber sobering, don’t we stink?

The Joy part hasn’t hit me yet but, already I can feel total relief(not harmony yet) that if there is nothing but the Universal Cosmos at the center of nothingness, then that includes my main Gender-issues, as if in an instant lonely Poof, without Fred complicity needed back. Now this is bitter sweet somber sobering at the very Voyage of Light-ego ergo Gender-least. Since this is an example of Ascension needing to be an inside job then, all the outside News about the collective stinky eye politics Illusion doesn’t even exist and certainly can’t see Freds, or Pine Cone either two looking back in Mob septic-think dirtiest-filtering mirror-mudd 5-senses double-limited butt-crap ISIS-mercenary Industrial strength Nuclear-genocide ego-hate super-clog.

What will Pine Cone do now, without a bunch of ego ergo Freds to, really pick on itself?

This is My intervention for letting go of my addiction to others just like me to put down all the times, like others see me as someone handy to make all Freds look better? This isn’t Freds intervention for letting go of Voyages of Light-addiction to others like me to put down Pine Cone, all the time Pine Cone uses Freds to make itself look better. Funniest thing about addicts letting go of using other addicts is that if we don’t change our environment, and addict-friends, interventions won’t work unless we change our dirty mirrors.

There are no more roads, planes, buildings, jobs, people, groups, money, food, toilets, or Pine Cones to judge for not paying missing-taxes. There are no groups of planets, groups of anything, no visible thing to death-stare right back at Nothing-there at all, and certainly no schools to make egos fluent in ergo Battle-shock. GMO>< OMG no Death><Life_ Nothing No Thing NONE of this is real any more?><? What will, Freds do then, when there is no Voyage of Light down-time? What will down do when there is no Gender-drama uppers?

Is this a Pine Cone closure, or is this the start of new life?

How vulnerable is vulnerable, without Fred, ever self-disclosing for real?

Who isn’t scared to death of Fred who, never puts itself in this relationship absentia, by talking from imaginary other’s, as if others don’t even exist outside their intellectual Group Think Hollylimp Diss me Hologram acadamy mentalward tiny escape-hatch? But I digress? What will Pine Cone do without female fires to kindlemen, and who looks back and sees, only ashes in double dead-echo relief | relief? Will Pine cone begin to Love everyone as itself or, not it at all; I mean which is easier now, if you get my no more ego ergo piny cone-less drift?

Especially now all Freds, and groups can talk about me as if nothing really happened in the past, because that’s how the elite re-write history as if there were no Freds, or groups; only a bad smell of missing migrants, after all’s quiet on their ego-trigger Human-rotting money-battlefield Money-front. Here ergo I ego-digressing separate again? Damn is there no hope for somber Pine sober Cone Fred-lover? I notice this is about ego, not about anyone special, supposed to protect the innocent? Transition is a snitches stitch right? Was I an elite, all along, Fred?

ONENESS seems a lot to get used to with no defense possible, without defense exposing another self-attack right Voyage of Bright back Illusion-at us both in the proverbial mirror?

No More Ego; nice Title? How’s that woking out for ya, so far Mr and Mrs Big Wheel Karma?

I think I, actually live inside the Pineal Portal, and have been fighting like Hell to not accept it, by fighting as many Freds, as I could to support my, very abused-addiction to ego-abuse as whole groups replicated my Mother-worship in my septic-tank of memory floaters coming to the Childhood surface, all the time. If fear is ego, then what is terror, but ergo group stink? Finally a Voyage smile of gas-relief, duly noted? I want to, always remember rule # 62 is to, never take myself too Worldly ego-constipated seriously, and change my twinkling eye ergo-mirror in a blink double-wink<imagine…

Why Breaking Up Is So Painful

https://youtu.be/YecfE3dLA00

No More Ego | Pine Cone No More Ego | Pine Cone Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/28/2019 10:28:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.