Opening the Door from Darkness into Light | Shanta Gabriel

Opening the Door from Darkness into Light

October 14, 2019
by Suzanne Maresca



by Shanta Gabriel, October 13, 2019, ShantaGabriel.com

https://tinyurl.com/yy7rj2ve

The essential feeling of receiving Divine Love is so inspiring, most of us wish we could feel it all the time. Once we have had that feeling, we may long with every fiber of our being to experience it again, because it is our true state.

I have found that when I allow myself to receive this love, it is incredibly nourishing to me on all levels.

The key that Archangel Gabriel suggested in this message really works. When I slow down and move into Gratitude, it feels as though a flood gate opens within me and Divine Love pours in. This love from the Creator of All That Is reminds me of the vast possibilities that are here for me to choose.

You have heard the expression “act as if,” as a way to change your patterns of behavior. I have discovered that prayers of Gratitude have the same power. They invite the miraculous flow of Divine Love to act in our lives. These powerful prayer thoughts create higher frequencies in our energy fields and allow us to open into new levels of consciousness in seemingly miraculous ways.

When we are having an experience of darkness, we do not have to proclaim the highest states of what we ultimately desire in order to change our experience. When we choose to find even the smallest things that we can acknowledge as evidence of Truth and Beauty, it can gracefully lift our consciousness and shift our feelings. I usually also add in Ease and Grace as big components of what I intend to experience.



In times of darkness, Gratitude becomes the way back Home. Sometimes it takes special effort. In those times I need to find something in Nature to inspire me. When I look at a gorgeous tree or a bouquet of flowers, I can more easily thank God for the Beauty as well as what is present in and around me.

Imagine deciding to let the Universe show you things that you can be grateful for. Here is a list of what has changed my consciousness in less than one hour.
  • Deeply inspiring music
  • Books that speak to my heart and inspire truth and love
  • Breathing exercises that soothe me
  • Green outside my window and the beauty of the sanctuary I have created for myself
  • A friend that called for a brisk walk in the fresh autumn air
  • People that send me inspiring messages, so I can choose to read that which uplifts me instead of what scares and confuses me.
When I do any of these exercises, within a very short amount of time, I feel completely different than when I first began my day.

We are in a powerfully transformative time in which small efforts to change the way we feel pay big dividends in body, mind and emotional states. We are the Way-showers. We are creating a new life on Earth as we make choices that serve our highest good. Changes can happen very quickly now in the dimensional timelines we are learning to integrate.

I have found it useful to give thanks before I see the evidence of what it is I prefer to experience. Here is my prayer today for shifting into an attitude of Gratitude.

Divine Presence,

Thank you for the gifts and blessings you constantly shower upon me. I am so grateful for the Creative Solutions you provide in every area of my life. I am thankful for my health, my Well-being and for knowing that you are guiding me into situations that constantly serve my highest good.

I am grateful for the amazing beauty in this world that surrounds me whenever I take the time to truly see it.

Thank you for helping me to remember to slow down to take deep healing breaths. I am very grateful that I don’t have to tell my heart to beat or my body to digest its food. Thank you for all the gifts of this physical body that works for me in miraculous Divine Order. Thank you for more Balance in every area of life.

For all these blessings and the life I have chosen, I give thanks. And so it is.



Shanta Gabriel
October 13, 2019
ShantaGabriel.com

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Opening the Door from Darkness into Light | Shanta Gabriel Opening the Door from Darkness into Light | Shanta Gabriel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/14/2019 11:29:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.