Making and Keeping the Peace | Steve Beckow

Making and Keeping the Peace

September 27, 2019
by Steve Beckow



Life goes on. I actually am enjoying a feeling of peace. Perhaps I can comment.

One of the anomalies of peace is that peace itself needs no maintenance.

We may need to keep the gates of peace open within our bodies, minds, hearts, etc., to experience that peace, but peace itself – as a divine state – needs no maintenance, unto itself.

Hold on, hold on. I’m not talking about the cessation of war in human affairs. That often requires a whole panoply of peacekeepers. That’s not the peace I’m pointing at. (1)

I’ve experienced a peace that has nothing to do with war or its cessation or with anything else external.

I knew it to be something basic, essential. Anything added onto it would probably have detracted from it. It was perfect unto itself and, as I’ve said elsewhere, it felt like granite. (2)

That wasn’t at all what I expected. Peace is supposed to be soft and fluffy. Where are the clouds we’ll all be floating on? And where are the harps?

No, peace is totally solid and stable.

Experiences like these don’t come with a manual or road sign. For instance, I didn’t see a sign reading “Fifth Dimension” or even “Pearly Gates.”

So do I know whether it was higher dimensional or not? No, I don’t. But I feel certain it was.

Returning to my main point, in my experience, peace needed no maintenance. There was nothing to rust, nothing pressing on me, nothing begging attention.

Think about it for a minute. War requires all kinds of maintenance. The troops need to be supplied with food, ammunition, and fuel. Equipment needs to be restored or maintained. Shelter needs to be provided for soldiers on the march and in the field. Constant maintenance is needed to continue a war.

No maintenance at all is needed to continue peace – unto itself. Bring us into the picture and you bring in the need for maintenance. But peace itself does not require it.

Yes, I may distract myself from peace and wander away. I may be snarky, greedy, uncaring, and these actions and their impact cut me off from peace. But I can’t hold peace responsible for that.

Peace itself, as a state of consciousness, continues on and on – an inner tsunami of another kind – and simply awaits my choice to rejoin it.

I’m starting to see that I cannot be unpeaceful in my thoughts, gestures, and actions and expect to experience the kind of deep and true peace I’m pointing at here.

If I want to remain in peace, I first have to make peace and then keep it. I have to let go of issues, forgive all, and become as a child again….

Footnotes

(1) As Michael noted: “We do not mean an absence of war. We mean the presence of peace as you have been describing it.” (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 18, 2011.)

(2) “Peace is Like … Granite,” August 22, 2019, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/08/22/peace-is-like-granite/

Let me repeat the passage from Archangel Michael where he also – surprisingly – described it as granite.

“There are so many divine qualities that do feel amorphous, light, airy, like a spring day. And yet peace – you have this expression – you can take it to the bank. It feels like ballast. It feels like granite because it is solid. And dare I say immutable. That is why I continue to keep emphasizing that that peace [is] within, that rock-solid granite [lies] within.” (“Transcript: Archangel Michael – Peace is Breaking Out Upon Your Planet, May 3, 2018,” May 15, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/05/15/transcript-archangel-michael-peace-is-breaking-out-upon-your-planet-may-3-2018/.)

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Making and Keeping the Peace | Steve Beckow Making and Keeping the Peace | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/27/2019 12:48:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.