Brian: All-Encompassing Presence of the Divine Feminine | Steve Beckow

Brian: I Suddenly Felt the All-Encompassing Presence of the Divine Feminine

August 18, 201
By Steve Beckow



Writer’s Corner

The graphic used in “What is Our Future – Steve” (image, left) reminded Brian of a spiritual experience he had. I asked him if I could post his account of it. Thank you, Brian!

Email from Brian Aug. 16, 2019

The photo you inserted of the Earth being embraced by Divine Mother took me back to a powerful opening I had about 15 years ago….

I was in the mountains of California called the Trinity Alps. I was on a visit / retreat at a good friend of mine’s retreat center on top of a mountain (Silver Springs Retreat Center). The place was in direct eyesight of Mt. Shasta



Mt. Shasta

….. stunning vistas in every direction.

One night I went outside the little cabin I was staying in to look up at the stars. It was a beautiful, absolutely clear sky, not a cloud to be seen anywhere.

As a result of being on top of a mountain surrounded by wilderness, far from any major city or town, the night sky was exploding with stars. It felt like I could see every star in the universe.

As I gazed up taking in the expansive view, I suddenly felt this overwhelming gratitude – not for something in particular, but a more generalized gratitude that cracks the heart wide open.

I suddenly felt the all-encompassing presence of the Divine Feminine, the Goddess energy. With tears streaming down my cheeks, a knowing-ness enveloped me that I was completely, fully, and always in the loving embrace of Divine Mother.

It was not a voice I heard, but more a palpable sense of overwhelming Love and complete safety. It lasted for several hours until I fell gently asleep….. and was still there the next day when I arose.

After a few days, I realized that this was the Living Presence of Divine Mother, and none other than the I Am. It became clear to me that “I” is Divine Father, and “I Am” is Divine Mother, two sides of the same coin, with no “coin” separating them.

The initial “awakening” faded over time, but the inner realization and certitude of that all-embracing Love remain even all these years later.

A long winded way to say thanks for posting that amazing photo…. and thanks again for a great article.

Brian

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Brian: All-Encompassing Presence of the Divine Feminine | Steve Beckow Brian: All-Encompassing Presence of the Divine Feminine | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/18/2019 09:21:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.