Birthday Gift from God | DJ (Reader)



BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM GOD

Now I want to share with you the most amazing experience that I had in a body as a result of learning and applying my new found knowledge. I will try the best I can to describe elaborately the day that I mastered myself and received the best birthday gift from God a human being can receive.

After I started reading the Bug Free Mind Process by Andy Shaw, I was finally for the first time introduced to my nutter (Ego) and I realized that I have power over it. Shortly after I have quit drinking, quit smoking, and quit drugs, expect occasional marijuana joint. I also distanced myself from negative egoistic friends and alienated myself from society, I went off the radar so to speak. I remembered that Jesus told me to distance myself from my old friends, that I am not like them, and that their company was harming me. So I told them not to take it personally, that I am doing it out of love for my self.

The cost of sanity, in this society, is a certain level of alienation. ~Terence McKenna

It's better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction. ~Diane Grant

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers. ~ Psalm 1:1

Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm. ~ Proverbs 13:20

Then suddenly I said goodbye to few of the friends that I had, except two, who I felt were not harming me with their presence. Although looking back now I realize that was a mistake too, because after nearly a year, I was seduced back to old ways again and I fell from grace, but that is a story for another time.

Back to the story. So I started walking alone, following the narrow path of the heart that leads to life.

I spent over 8 months at home studying and working on myself, basically self-educating myself each and every day, raising my vibration in every way.

Shortly after came 4th January, 2014, it was my 20th birthday.

I woke up more cheerful then ever, more joyful, and much more happier but not because it was my birthday, it was more a thing of my self mastery, tho having a birthday while having so high vibrations made it a truly special day indeed. The moment I woke up I remember thinking to myself,

"Now I am even more higher and happier, because of the thought that it is my birthday, why not fool my mind and think every day that it is my birthday and feel so amazing everyday?"

I realized how powerful tool the mind actually is.

Later that day someone on facebook told me that the sun was closest to Earth that day, that thought also raised my vibration for a notch, it became even more special day to me, as if the Sun came closer just for me, as if God was reaching out to me to celebrate the two decades of my life with me. Thinking back how suicidal I was throughout life and remembering the battles with my demons, that two decades of my life was the greatest miracle I am aware of.

It was winter but it was warm and very sunny day. Sun was shining with White and very Bright Light, and I was so intensively present and aware that my awareness was radiating like that white bright Light of the sun, I felt like Love & Light from high above. I felt like I was the Light of the Sun, and its warmth was like the love of my heart.

Now, I didn't have any special plans to make a party nor did I expect guests. I felt pretty amazing because I achieved a quite impressive control over my mind and emotions thanks to Andy Shaw's (Bug Free Mind Process) teachings and thanks to my inner Guru.

I was 99.99% egoless and naturally very happy and high.

I didn't want nor need any gifts from no one. I knew that no object could bring me happiness, but that happiness is my true nature and that my True God Nature is the one and only real happiness.

I was simply happy and grateful to God, and I continued expressing my gratitude to God throughout the day. I didn't desire any birthday gifts from people, instead I was grateful to God like He had already gave me the best gift of all, after all, I felt like the most blessed and happiest person alive.

Throughout the day I had a feeling that God will give me something and I was grateful like He already did. I subconsciously knew that something will happen and I was in joyful expectation that God will give me the best birthday gift a man could possible imagine, but I didn't want it in any way, I didn't wait for it, nor did I need it. I was simply grateful as if it was already happening here and now.

I was alone in my room studying, listening to music, and raising my vibration . I was drinking water and reading the Bug Free Mind Summary of Techniques which I wrote down in a notebook.

While I was practicing and applying techniques, I was very present and in full control of my mind, and I raised my vibration so high that I have created an impenetrable force-shield.

Now I went downstairs to eat something, and my force-shield was about to be tested by my 70 years old, brainwashed, unconscious grandmother. (not judging, just a fact)

My grandmother came up to me to wish me a happy birthday and while she was congratulating me she started crying that no one bought me anything. That was completely miserable, insane and funny situation. I was in middle of drama and her nutter obviously wanted to ruin my day. She wanted to say that no one bought me anything, but she wasn't even aware what she was saying, she said on Slovakian something like "No one can do to you anything or no one can harm you".

As I was going away from her I said to myself and out loud at the same time "That's True, no one can do to me anything, no one can harm me, and I don't need anything from people, because God will give me and already gave me the best birthday gift ever". I was grateful like never ever before in my life and thanks to my impenetrable force-shield of Joy and happiness her unconsciousness passed through me. I didn't allow the lack thought in and I remained in control of my emotions, feelings and thoughts.

Then I went to living room, stood there for a moment, and then I simply inquired within and asked my heart what should I do. There wasn't any specific answer so I just went with the flow. I went back to my room and I think there was a random remix song playing in which Bruce Lee says:

"Empty your mind. And as you empty your mind you will become formless, Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

My mind or consciousness was still, formless, and shapeless like water.

I suddenly realized I was going the way of the spirit, the way of Tao, although I had never before read anything about Tao Te Ching, the realization came from beyond my finite brain, it came from the heart. And now, I can add, that knowledge is for the mind, but the wisdom comes from the heart.

Then for the first time I went to read about Tao te Ching, and the first quote I saw was:

True mastery can be gained
by letting things go their own way.
It can't be gained by interfering.

I, My consciousness or awareness, didn't interfere with the world of form, I didn't engage in thinking, I was going with the flow of Life. There were brief moments when ego appeared or we could say sneaked in shortly, but I was very present and it appeared ridiculous and nonsensical to me. Whenever it appeared I said out loud to myself "Dont identify" (with voice in the head) and it automatically vanished. I was aware of the voice, but I didn't really pay any attention to it. I was in a state of complete non-attachment, non-identification, desirelessness, stillness and intense presence.

I was detached from the physical plane, detached from the world of form, outside the material world as it were. I was dis-identified from my own body and mind.

I could easily discard all thoughts and feelings from my awareness, they were just passing by like passengers, and I didnt pay attention to those passengers. I didn't feed the thoughts with my attention more than 2 seconds and my mind remained quiet, still, silent, formless and shapeless.

Throughout the whole day I was in complete control of my thoughts, feelings, emotions and actions.

I refused to hold any thoughts in my awareness, and I didn't identify my self with anything.

My consciousness was radiant like the Light of the Sun. (God is light and in Him there is no darkness. 1 John 1:5)

My vibrations were so high, my awareness so radiant and my presence so strong, that when the ego appeared briefly, that darkness could not survive even for a second in the Light of the I AM Presence. I easily recognized the nutter and disidentified with it immediately, it was effortless thing for me to do.

Ego appeared absurd or ridiculous to me, like some remnant, shadow or an echo of illusion. How could I even lose control over my mind if I had not with whom to fight for it? Ego cannot survive if he hasn't got on whose attention to feed on. It is only an illusion and we are the ones keeping it alive. I can label ego as a Low Vibrational Mental Illusion. Ego appears only in the absence of awareness, there is no ego in awareness, as there is no dark in light, no fear in love.

I was very centered and I was surrendering to the Lord (my Heart/Self) throughout the day, with total lack of personal self-concern and only the pressure of the Heart desiring and expressing to be more of the Nature of God.

I was surrendering whole day long and my candle of awareness was lighted up for Jesus, meaning I was aware of Him the whole time. I had lit on a lamp of awareness and love in my mind and heart for Him and it shined whole day long. Jesus was my best example which I was to follow and the greatest inspiration. I desired to be just like Him.

I felt so good and loving to be in such state of pure awareness and to be so close to my dearest Brother that I can't describe those holy feelings in words.

That day I was reborn, I felt like when I was a child, I felt my long forgotten true pure inner self.

I was filled with Love and Light. One moment I felt Jesus so clearly and intensely that I had energetically felt his touch on my shoulder, my shoulder became warm from His touch. I felt that He was cheering me on to raise my vibration higher and higher, to come ever closer to Him, for there is no barrier between us. I became so inspired by Him that I had passionately strived upwards to God with my entire strength, mind, soul, heart, body, and my whole being.

Now, I remember it was already getting dark outside and I started to read the Science of Getting rich for the first time. And after I had read Wallace Wattles famous syllable:

"There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates,
penetrates, and fills the inter-spaces of the universe.

A thought in this substance produces the thing that is imaged by the thought.

A person can form things in his thought, and, by impressing his thought upon formless substance, can
cause the thing he thinks about to be created."

It expanded my understanding and changed my perception instantly.

That were mind-changing words to read at that moment. My mind was formless and shapeless and in close touch with this thinking stuff, and I realized that in fact I am One with this formless substance.

I was aware that my mind and my consciousness was not separate from God's consciousness, and I knew that I Am One with God.

God is Universal, Multidimensional and Cosmic awareness. Nature of awareness is consciousness - existence - bliss. And I was aware that I AM individual consciousness of God's Mighty Intelligence and that we are One in essence.

Now After reading few pages of science if getting rich It was already dark outside and two good friends came over for a drink. From all that I have distanced myself I remained in contact with only those two, because they were the only one who didn't drain me, and the thigns I loved to talk about, they gladly listened. had changed their hearts and converted them at that time, they knew me since childhood, and they were very curious about my new state of mind and what caused such an transformation.

Now as they walked into the room I remember the voice in my head appeared to greet them in some old usual way(something like whats up bro's) but I immediately ignoring my friends looked into myself from where the voice came, and then I inquired out loud "who is seeing this?" As I was looking within myself the voice vanished and it was nowhere to be found, and I remember the faces of my friends thinking "what the hell is this guy doing".

To cut long story short, they had some wine and I was drinking water. After some time I didn't see what to talk with them anymore since they did not have the same high state of awareness as I did. We use to smoke weed together so I decided that because it was my birthday, I could give my self a treat and relax, beside, I haven't smoked a couple of weeks. That was the only desire I had that day, although I didn't even really desire it, but I felt it was okay, that I deserved it. And so one friend went to buy some weed...from a friend that I have distanced myself from earlier.

And so we got high and once again my self-control was put to test. It was a great test for me not to hand myself over to the drug and feel bad. My emotions and thoughts got little wild and out of control for few seconds, almost out of control. The drug briefly disturbed my peace, but not for long. I didn't hand myself over to the substance and I pulled myself together and remained in control like a captain of the ship and master of my soul.

As I concentrated and focused my attention, my mind became one pointed and I focused my whole attention on intention which was to meet and talk Andy Shaw (creator of the Bug Free Mind Process, which is part of my life purpose as Jesus revealed to me), and in that moment I felt as if my desire had already came true. Experiencing that desire as fulfilled in that moment made me feel incredible. it was very rewarding experience.

After that I also remember sort of exercising my body for a moment by jumping into air and simply moving my body, that gave me an additional boost of endorphins.

After I managed to feel good and remain in full control after getting High I used the additional high emotions to deliberately raise my vibraton even higher through affirmation saying "I Am stronger than negativity, I am stronger then negative vibrations. I vibrate on high frequency. I vibrate on Love. I Am Love, I Am Light. I Am Love & Light."

After that moment when I suddenly looked into myself and shifted my entire attention within myself, or we could say when I mentally inquired "who am I?", then my consciousness or awareness, and my view of the world which what-is-seen became transparent to the extent of Light, as if I had transcended body consciousness, and was outside of my head.

It would be appropriate to say that the world didn't appear solid, it didn't appear real, as if I had transcended it.

It was like I was seeing from my brain, but I wasnt in the brain. It seemed like I was above and through brain, although not contained within it, I was all-pervading awareness, eternal being.

I lost the vision of the material world, even tho it was in my sight, and got lost or merged in the One reality shining within and outside of the spiritual heart. I entered into the Kingdom of Heaven and got lost in the God-head.

My whole perception was transformed, I felt this deep connection to all that is. I perceived everything as interconnected Unity. I became one with the Formless, shapeless, infinite intelligence..

It would be true to say that I became One with God. One with Eternal, Infinite, Awareness of Love and Light.

I felt the presence and company of heaven and I experienced something I have never before experienced in my present lifetime, but still it was an extremely familiar and known feeling.

I felt this great peace, bliss and oneness, but it is impossible for me to describe this experience with words. While in that state I also remember turning my head slightly aside and not thinking but becoming aware of: "Jesus is not separate from me, he is here, where else could he be".

I also remember while in that state of awareness, if I had a desire to create anything whatsoever, or if I had a desire for something specific, I would just magically take one step forward and just go and do it, just create it. In that moment I possessed the full power of Creation and the power of God within me.

While I was in that transformed state of being I said, or summarized that whole experience with just 5 words which I repeated twice. My whole experience explained or expressed in those 5 words, and it was very obvious to me what I was saying.

Few seconds after speaking those words one friend turned around and looked at me and said something like"your head is glowing"and after our eye contact I crashed back to normal state of awareness, and I wasn't really aware what just happened.

I was amazed and I thought to myself that I had experienced, discovered, or realized something extraordinary. I thought that I just had some Great Discovery. I didn't know what happened, I just knew that I had to write it down immediately.

So I immediately took pen and paper and started to write down my discovery, but there wasn't much to write Except those 5 words.

When I started re-thinking what I have said I wrote words: "I Am stronger than negative vibrations.
I Vibrate on Fear ------------[] Love. And I wish to become only that I Am"

But the first thing that have I wrote were those 5 words.

Ja som to Ja Som

Translated to English:- I AM that - I AM.

My whole experience can be summarized in those 5 words: I AM that - I AM

So, through complete command over my mind I maintained complete control of my thoughts, feelings, emotions and actions. I refused entrance to all negative egoistic thoughts, and I didn't identify myself with my mind and denied my individual identity and surrendered to God or the Self. Where there is no slightest trace of ego, there is the Self.

By Raising your vibration you will activate your blocked DNA strands and you will connect to your Higher Self. You will have 5th Dimensional consciousness as we will have when we Ascend. You will merge into Oneness and become One with God in awareness.

As I surrendered to God, He manifested Himself as the guru through me.

“Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.” ~ 1 John 4:4

In other words Greater is your True Self which is the Heart itself then your egoic mind.

That day my heart was leading the way, the mind was under the control of the heart. Heart is the Self. God, Guru and Self are One.

By raising my vibrational frequency to Highest possible level I re-activated my blocked DNA strands and achieved the full potential as a human being. I merged into Oneness and became One with God. Or it would be proper to say that I received a birthday gift of Enlightenment, Liberation and Self-Realization from God. I received a piece of Heaven, a glimpse of Ascension.

I was so completely disidentified and detached from the material world, and so powerfully present and aware that the ego could not exist in the Field of my radiant presence, consciousness, and awareness of Light and Love. There wasn't even a slightest trace of Darkness, Illusion or Ego. When I discarded everything that I am not, what remained was only that (what) I Am.

And that is Christ Consciousness.

Now to summarize in words what I experienced and what I desire to share with world and teach the majority.

I Became One with God, I connected and became One with my Higher Self, I Merged into Unity, I merged into Oneness of Universal Consciousness, I Experience Self-Realization, Liberation, Enlightenment, God-hood, Christ Consciousness... I entered into the Kingdom of Heaven which is within me, or in other words for a short time I have Ascended. I became One with I AM - that -> "I AM", which is God, And I re-traced my steps and figured out the map of how to get there.

I would say that Self-Realization, Enlightenment, Liberation, Oneness, Unity equals becoming One with God. And I made process for it.

This is what I am here to teach people, God gave me this gift so I can lead mankind to Ascension.

Thus, the proof of the Teaching and the Path is that it leads one successively to that higher and higher consciousness where unto the individual is assumed into the very heart of the I AM Presence.

And this is the reason why I have come here, this is what I want to share with world and teach majority, this will be the main subject that people will be taught and trained in Ascension Center (Ascension Academy)

If you wish to aid me in my mission and if you can help me I would be eternally grateful because I am broke and in great need, my paypal email is - johnoflovelight@gmail.com

Love & Light,
Namaste,
DJ
Birthday Gift from God | DJ (Reader) Birthday Gift from God | DJ (Reader) Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/08/2019 12:39:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.