It's Always the "I" | Steve Beckow

It’s Always the “I”

July 19, 2019
By Steve Beckow



Just as God enjoys the world through the senses of every one of us, so do I – who, like you, am that very God – enjoy the world through anything I become aware of.

When I identify with the mind, I use it to create through. When I identify and operate as the ego, I use that to create through. The imagination, the feelings, etc.

No function works except I operate through it, energizing and directing it.

Usually I remain quiet and just observe, allowing the faculty I created to make recommendations or the form I created to carry out an action.

But what is common to everything that happens in my life – whether I say it was my mind or ego or heart that did it – is that “I” am around, observing and directing the show. “I” am reaching the conclusions and making the decisions.

When I say “No,” we call it me having a bad mood or being down, etc. No, that is the “I” directing the show.

Or, another classic, we say “You made me angry.” No, “you” didn’t. It’s always the “I.”

When I utter a decision in a fit of anger, we say that it’s my vasana (or the bottle) talking. No, it’s the “I” talking, having identified with and seeing the world through the filter of that vasana.

Whatever filter it chooses to look at the world through, it’s still the “I” that reaches a conclusion and decides to act. (1)

We tend to remove the “I” from the equation in favor of the body-mind complex. The latter may carry out the wishes of the “I,” but that doesn’t change things.

It always has been, always is, and always will be “I” who decides to act, whoever or whatever form carries out the action. Upon this fact is personal responsibility based.

If what I’ve said is the truth, all other things being equal, we should experience a feeling of relief and release upon reading it. (2) If what I’ve said is not the truth or takes us further from it, we should experience either no release or further confusion and frustration.

Footnotes

(1) The “I” could also dismiss the vasana but it chooses not to.

(2) Because the truth will set us free.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
It's Always the "I" | Steve Beckow It's Always the "I" | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/19/2019 03:07:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.