The Role of the Celestials in our Enlightenment (Part 2/2) | Steve Beckow

The Role of the Celestials in Our Enlightenment – Part 2/2

June 14, 2019
By Steve Beckow



(Concluded from Part 1, yesterday.)

Let me now give you three examples of celestial mediation in my own spiritual experiences.

These were generally toned down so that I would remain in service as a communicator, staying in synch with my readers.

It isn’t the fact that they were toned down that I’m pointing at; it’s the role played by the Divine Mother and the archangels in the experience itself.

The first example occurred when I saw the Light of the Self at Xenia Retreat Center on Sept. 18, 2018. The Light was more luminescent than brilliant, which seemed strange.

I later asked the Mother if she had truncated it and she replied that she definitely did.

Steve: The experience at Xenia, Mother, was that truncated?

Divine Mother: Slightly, yes.

Steve: I had the thought [it was]. … The Light I saw should have been brighter than a thousand suns. The fact that it wasn’t suggests to me that the experience was truncated. …

DM: It was not as brilliant as possible, let us put it that way.

Steve: Alright… And again, the reason is to keep me in sync with my readers?

DM: It is to keep you in sync with your readers…

But let me be very clear about that. If you had seen the light as it actually is, yes, a million, billion suns … you would have simply departed. …

 We don’t mean die but you would have departed the life that you have designed – yes, with us, for yourself, for the service you are providing – you would have departed and simply said, “I do not need to do this. I will just simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!” (1)

I’d have ‘left for the Himalayas’ to finish the job. And that was not in my soul contract. My contract is to be a communicator; i.e., a writer. So here I stay and I go up with everyone else at the same pace.

A second example is what should have been an experience of seventh-chakra enlightenment, or Brahmajnana, but it lacked the experience of bliss.

I saw, felt, and heard the golden river of the kundalini rocket past me one day. It mentally and emotionally bowled me over. I watched it pass over top of me and enter at the Sahasrara or seventh chakra. Ordinarily, that would have been seventh-chakra enlightenment.

But there was no bliss and so it may as well have been a movie film I was watching.

Bliss is like the rocket fuel that propels us into the upper atmosphere at which heights realization becomes possible. It uplifts us.

I discussed the truncation with Archangel Michael:

Steve: Ordinarily you would experience Brahmajnana at that point but I felt that it had been muted, toned down.

AAM: Completely toned down. We want you very physically present.

When you use the term “dramatic enlightenment experiences,” you are talking about Nirvana. (2) You are talking about the unity of all with One.

It is not to say that you will not experience that, but you cannot ― well, you can if you wish; it is your choice to simply remain in that state of unity, of One ― or be fully conscious and in service, in action, if that is where you are.

So, it is a toning down, if anything. It really is the middle ground. It is the intersection. It is the place where the third is not a memory, but it is not a burden. And you see the clarity of the old dis-illusions, and you see with clarity the sense of Oneness.

You know that enlightenment is right there in front of you. It is yours to access. But if you are in service, you will not choose to live there. …

You can think of it as keeping two feet firmly on the ground. (3)

Totally fine with me.

A third example of truncation is an experience of the Oversoul that I had at a Vipassana meditation retreat. The Oversoul is, according to the Arcturians, a seventh-dimensional construct. (4) So not seventh-chakra, but seventh-dimensional.

There I was amid a hive of activity, all happening around me while I remained still. And it was arising out of me somehow, without me saying a word. I suppose telepathy is the best word for it. But I wasn’t even projecting thoughts. My mind was still.

This experience was truncated insofar as there was no bliss. I still enjoyed being a person who acted without acting, thought without thinking, travelled without travelling.

It was a tremendously memorable experience but Michael told me that it was also toned down.

In other words, enlightenment is not solely due to us and our efforts. The celestials and the Divine Mother herself play a determining role in our enlightenment experiences.

The celestials are the ones who are monitoring us and estimating when is a good time for an experience. Several times Michael has said that something happened – some experience – because it was the right time or a good time for it.

If you wish to hear an archangel telling his servant what factors entered into his causing a fourth-chakra enlightenment experience, I’ll put that quote in footnote 5 so as not to make this article overly-long.

I request that, cross-culturally, we update the file on enightenment to include the role of the celestials and the Divine Mother in the multidimensional process that our unfolding enlightenment is.

And I request everyone to realize that they’re working with their celestial guides so ask for what you want. They will not violate your free will, but ask and ye shall receive.

Footnotes

(1) Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.

(2) When I think of “nirvana,” I equate it with the Fifth Dimension. But Matthew Ward equates it with the afterlife world. I’m sure there are many more interpretations of it out there. However it is at least higher-dimensional.

(3) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 14, 2012.

(4) All bodies are of course constructs, including the Soul or Self. Only the One is real. Everything else merges again in the One. Here is a discussion with AAM of that experiende:

Steve: I had an experience at a meditation workshop in which I felt regal. It was a partial experience. Can you tell me what that part of me was I accessed.

AAM: Your highest Self, your oversoul, is very regal.

So that was an experience of the Oversoul.

Yes.

Steve: That does help me to know that. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading, ibid., Sept. 13, 2011.)

Sue Lie: The Seventh [Dimension] is your oversoul. (Sue Lie and the Arcturians in a personal reading with Steve Beckow, March 17, 2013.)

The part that … many would call an oversoul [is the part] that would remain in the Source energy. (AAM in a personal reading, ibid., Oct. 11, 2011.)

(5) Archangel Michael: Yes, your heart is open. The opening is, and will, and shall continue.

Steve: You mean permanently, Lord, really?

AAM: Yes

S: Oh my! Please!

AAM: Because, you have said yes! …

This occurs, not merely because you have asked for it, but because you (and this does apply to the collective) have done your, can we say, your homework, your due diligence. [Eradicating vasanas.] What we mean by this is simply, think of it in spatial reality, time and space: you have created the space for this [energy of love] to, not only pass by you like a passing breeze or a rain, but to anchor within you because there is a sense of this spaciousness within thee. …

When one is clinging to core issues, to fear, to lack, to limitation – you know the list – there is not that sense, not only of spaciousness, but of acceptance, allowance, readiness and even permission. Because as you know, we continually say that we will never override your free will.

So, if the will, either actively or subconsciously, is actually choosing to still engage in the issues or the drama, then although we are standing at readiness and still penetrating you, that open door is not there.

S: So, the open door was there with me?

AAM: That is correct.

S: Did the exercise of bringing love up from my heart and sending it out through my third eye to the world play a role at all in this?

AAM: Yes, it did.

S: Could you talk about that for just a bit, please?

AAM: One of the strongest or the ultimate expressions of love, of willingness to not only participate in love but to be the love, is in the sharing. To say that you are love, or are loved, or you love this, that, someone… but [then] you keep it within you, you hoard it – and we do not necessarily mean that in a negative way – sometimes the feeling is so blissful you do not wish to actually take the next step quite yet, in terms of sharing.

The ultimate experience is in this sharing. This is what we speak of when we speak of sacred union and partnership. How can you possibly be in any form of partnership with humanity, with the Star-beings, with us, with any being, if you are not sharing.

So what you do when you bring the love up and out, when you begin to send, to share; it is as if you have in fact activated what we call the wellspring. The visual you may think of is the volcano.

It is not that you empty out. It is that you discover that that wellspring is SO full and overflowing that it is a steady stream. That steady stream does not ever, ever (think of what I say!)… it never has to cease! (AAM in a personal reading, ibid., March 13, 2015.)

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
The Role of the Celestials in our Enlightenment (Part 2/2) | Steve Beckow The Role of the Celestials in our Enlightenment (Part 2/2) | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/14/2019 10:24:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.