That's my Target | Steve Beckow

That’s My Target

June 27, 2019
By Steve Beckow



The Arcturians asked us to master every thought and feeling.

I’d like to talk about mastering feelings for a moment.

I watch myself and I see myself talking about things in a way that reflects how I feel – gloomy, depressed, elevated, happy. I “come from” the context of the feeling I’m presently experiencing.

If I feel gloomy, I might be hard to rouse when you’re talking about something happy. If I feel happy, I might be hard to shut up.

But I speak out of the context of the feeling I’m going through at that moment – most times.

All the time I’m doing this, I’m unaware I’m doing it. And sometimes I’m aware and hoping no one notices – when everyone does.

Is this not the wicked web we weave when first we practice to deceive? In the growth movement, we just owned it and got off it or continued on with awareness. It very soon disappears as a problem in an atomosphere of transparency.

I don’t want to add suppression to unconsciousness.

Again it calls on me to reparent myself – to get into, underneath, and over top of unproductive feelings and give myself better directions. Mastering my feelings is a job for my Adult.

If I’m to do the job(s) I’m asked to do, I feel the need not to be subject to the sway of negative feelings (positive feelings don’t present a problem).

Rewiring myself, reprogramming myself – because habitual behavior won’t disappear; we just need to be wise in what we choose to make a habit – reparenting myself seems the best way to find my balance point, my centerpoint in responding to my feelings.

In that center resides tranquillity. That’s my target.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
That's my Target | Steve Beckow That's my Target | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/27/2019 03:57:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.