If I Want to Live in Peace | Steve Beckow

If I Want to Live in Peace

June 2, 2019
By Steve Beckow



Credit: Kathleen Willis

I continue to reparent myself, pulling myself out of the unproductive worldview and belief system I’ve been in since childhood.

I’ve reached an unavoidable conclusion from a consideration of the Universal Law of Above and Below, Within and Without: That, if I want to live in peace in the world, I have to be a man of peace myself.

This unavoidable conclusion I’ve been avoiding up till now. Religiously avoiding because my identity in the world depended on it.

In early life, I chose the role of protector/rescuer. I’m only now becoming aware of the high personal cost that goes along with that role.

Protecting another implies control of the aggressor.

I thought it made a difference that I only used my skills in the defense of the helpless. But one of the biggest lessons I’ve learned from this lifetime is that, no, it doesn’t matter if you fight “enemies” in defense of the helpless or create enemies to fight. If you see “enemies” out there, you’ll pay a variety of the price the Mother describes here:

“It is painful for a being that seeks power for themselves or power over another, whether it is a parent over a child, a husband over a wife, a man over an army. It matters not. The yearning [for], the exercise of control never gives joy. The pain simply grows. And so the actions become more grotesque, larger, until the breakdown is and has [been] and will be occurring.” (1)

Absolutely. I know that.

The pain of seeing enemies in the world, of being ready to use force to get your way, of resisting, etc., just gets more pronounced. And fear grows as well, making the actions grotesque.

If you think about it, we all live in our own field of consciousness, awareness, or experience, a world of our own making. This is all that I know of the world – what I feel, sense, intuit, see, hear, taste – this “right here, right now” bubble I live in.

If I want to live in this bubble unmolested, I have to cease to molest others.

If I want people to allow me to live in peace, rather than expecting trouble, as I so often do – and this is me reparenting myself – I have to be a person who pursues the ways of peace.

War is the ego run wild, the ego given complete reign. But what I see now is that it doesn’t matter if the ego runs wild in the defense of a universal good or in a quest for control over others. The outcome is the same: The ego running wild.

It’s an ego that ran wild that I’m now reparenting.

In this phase of reparenting, I’m pulling away from this way of life. Or at least the way I’ve played it up till now. I’m grateful for what I learned but peace is becoming something I crave more and more.

If I want to live in peace, I have to be a man of peace.

Footnotes

(1) Transcript ~ The Divine Mother: Take Up Your Divine Authority, AHWAA, February 23, 2017,” February 28, 2017, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/02/28/transcript-divine-mother-take-divine-authority-ahwaa-february-23-2017/. See also “The Fate of the Dictator,” December 2, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/12/02/the-fate-of-the-dictator/

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
If I Want to Live in Peace | Steve Beckow If I Want to Live in Peace | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/02/2019 11:13:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.