Validating Oneself | Steve Beckow

Validating Oneself

May 23, 2019
By Steve Beckow



Credit: Mylifeexperiment.blog

I wrote an article the other day and was very pleased with myself.

I found myself saying, “Yay, Steve,” and then I mysteriously broke down in tears.

I realized at that moment that I’d been starved of validation from my Father as a young child and instead fed a diet of invalidation.

The classic criticism that got in and remained for the rest of my life was “you lazy, no-good good-for-nothing.” Have I produced enough articles and books to prove that I’m not?

I know now it was simple generational transfer. As his father did to him, he did to me.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have sidestepped his remarks like a bullfighter. But then I resolved to prove him wrong. The result: A Type A producer. Always busy.

I began to see that, in my desire to reparent myself, I not only need love from myself, but also massive validation.

I need to supply that validation myself rather than asking for it from others.

“Yay, Steve!” Holy cow, a whole new area of work. When will it end?

Reparenting myself, by the way, will probably only restore me to “normal.”

I remember moving through a mammoth vasana (core issue) at an enlightenment intensive. How did I feel at the end? Elevated? Blissful? No, I felt normal. I couldn’t believe that all that time I had been behaving abnormally.

I would never, ever have seen that unless I slowed life down at a retreat such as this one and watched each move in the entire sequence of the vasana. First I did this and then I did that.

Doing so not only released me from the vasana itself, but also showed me how it was constructed and what impact it had on me and others.

All of this has to be ironed out before we step onto a larger stage. Otherwise, for me, it’ll interfere with everything I try to do. Or my compensation for acting abnormally will turn me into a stick man.

Two days later

In the evening, while waiting to make a conference call, I was idly playing a cellphone game. And when I won, I would say “Yay, Steve!”

At that moment, I saw that THE major lack in my life was validation and THE major trauma was invalidation. Feeling invalidated underlies most of my dysfunctional behavior.

Pretty soon, I was yelling, “YAY, STEVE!” at the top of my inner lungs and dancing around the room.

In reparenting myself, I’m right now filling a huge perceived lack of validation by really getting wildly into encouraging myself.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Validating Oneself | Steve Beckow Validating Oneself | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/23/2019 11:02:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.