Tsunami Dream | Galaxygirl



Tsunami Dream 5/11/2019

I dreamed I was in a large village by the ocean but it was the whole world. I was working with my family, with many others trying to prepare them. I knew the tsunami was coming, was almost upon us and was urging people to go to high ground. Many did not. Many just looked at me. The children understood. The children started to urge the adults that we were going to die if we didn’t move up to higher ground as the wave was coming. We had to get higher. The children began to lead the adults, the ones who were stuck at their cafe tables, with their computers, or with whatever distractions they had. They lead them along the side of the ravine where we could see the water rush by. But it was too high. The wave was too big. We were all going to be swept away. The children were excited, happy. The adults were foggy, grumpy they had to move at all. I was going into basements, freeing animals that were stuck. There were many basements, there were many things to be free. Corridors, all over. So many under ground places that were just going to be underwater in 10 minutes. (I kept seeing 10-18 minutes was the window). The dogs ran up the stairs with me. My old dog couldn’t make it and was swept away. The old ones couldn’t make the wave. The young animals were fine. I was running to get some clothes for I only had a bathrobe but there was no time, the wave was imminent. And so I jumped in a gigantic ark with my family and with others. I knew they were there because I had put them in there but I could not see them. I could only feel them. I felt alone but I knew I was not. The massive ark I was in was also full of many other large viking-like wooden boats. There were plenty of boats for everyone but they didn’t want to get in. I saw the tidal wave, the white water tsunami coming fast and furiously and suddenly the water was underneath the ark and we were floating. And I woke up.

~ galaxygirl
Tsunami Dream | Galaxygirl Tsunami Dream | Galaxygirl Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/12/2019 01:20:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.