A Bit Slow on the Bliss | Steve Beckow

A Bit Slow on the Bliss

April 20, 2019
By Steve Beckow



A long time ago, Archangel Michael suggested that I was spending less time in bliss than I should be.

He encouraged me to give more time to it:

“I keep saying to you and asking you, come back to the bliss. …

“When you are in the bliss what happens is that – and it is a key element, my brother – the stressors [lift], as you well know, and the new behaviours simply flow.” (1)

I know. I know. And yet I never give my attention to it. Why?

The same with love. Here I am saying to you that higher-dimensional love transforms the circumstances – the stressors lift. Anxiety is gone. I know this.

Why am I not spending more time on it?

I’m reaching certainty that the most important thing to us human beings is how we feel. We love phenomenal tastes, exotic sights, and inviting scents. We love wealth, sleek cars, exotic adventures. We love them all for the way we feel.

We travel to Hawaii and take a hotel on the beach with a view – all for what? A magic moment when we feel out of this world.

The Fifth Dimension is a perpetual magic moment when we feel out of this world.

Say we just won a million dollars and felt a sense of deep joy and satisfaction. Those deep feelings are just one’s normal state in 5D.

Think of any experience – receiving the Nobel Prize, Academy Award, Olympic gold medal. The eternal feeling in that range is one’s inheritance in 5D.

Did that explanation come across? If not, I’ll try again. It’s hard to reduce something huge like love or bliss into a little physical container. And fruitless as well because there’s nothing in the little physical container that relates to the 5D experience.

The Fifth Dimension’s baseline or emotional floor is total satisfaction, unshakeable love, more than enough bliss to go around, flowing endlessly, time out of mind.

It surpasses the best Earth has to offer. In 3/4D:

“When we win it’s with small things,
and the triumph itself makes us small.” (2)

In 5D, one drowns in an Ocean of Love, which the Divine Mother in her incarnation as Mary, Mother of Jesus, calls “Maré,” Latin for “Ocean.” The Divine Mother, among other things, is an Ocean of Love.

An aside: I love talking about the Divine Mother, the ultimate mystery of existence.

Besides being an Ocean of Love, she’s also a universal creative vibration known as Aum. And, according to her, this is only a small part of herself. Given that most people don’t know the Divine Mother, the conversation about Shakti, the Divine Energy, Aum may be interesting:

Steve: You once said to me that Shakti, the Holy Spirit [spiritus = breath = sine wave = Aum], was only a small part of you. Can you explain what you meant by that? Is Shakti only limited to a certain dimension, universe or realm?

Divine Mother: When I have spoken about Shakti, I have spoken about a part of me. As I have said, I am the bridge. I am the clasp between the Father and the universe and your world. And Shakti has been experienced — yes, inter-dimensionally for eons as you well know – but she is not the totality of my being.

My being is bigger than you can fathom, dear one. So I do not simply mean that she is an aspect manifesting. But it is simply larger than any of you can imagine, particularly at this point. (3)

My suspicion is that, while in a human body, I cannot know the fulness of the Mother. Fortunately, as Sri Ramakrishna observed, I didn’t come to the orchard to count all the mangoes. I just want to eat one.

But back to feeling the bliss or the love. If how they themselves feel is the most important thing to human beings, then I’d better start working on how I feel. Why didn’t I think of this earlier? If I don’t like the way I feel, choose bliss; choose love.

I know what bliss feels like and can summon it up simply by working with the breath. The same applies to love. I know it arises from my heart and can draw it up as well on my in-breath. Now’s the time to really start practicing it. My wellness is distinctly in my own hands.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 20, 2017.

(2) “Erich Maria Rilke, The Man Watching,” January 29, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/01/29/erich-maria-rilke-the-man-watching/.

(3) “The Divine Mother: Come to Me as I Come to You – Part 1/2,” Oct. 17, 2012 at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/10/the-divine-mother-come-to-me-as-i-come-to-you-part-12/.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
A Bit Slow on the Bliss | Steve Beckow A Bit Slow on the Bliss | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/20/2019 01:01:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.