What Unites us all | Steve Beckow

What Unites Us All

March 10, 2019
By Steve Beckow



I like to remind myself from time to time what I basically know to be true.

I remember, after the vision I had on Feb. 13, 1987, I said to myself, “Now I know one thing: Enlightenment is the purpose of life.” At that, the vision disappeared.

Realized knowledge is knowledge that’s known for certain. The depth of the experience we call “realization” washes away all doubt and hesitation. Not at any time thereafter do we usually doubt what we saw or felt at that time.

Michael had this to say about this kind of knowledge:

“In that, of the knowing of the universe, it is not merely knowing as information for its own sake [i.e., intellectual knowledge]. It is knowing as bedrock, as foundational to how you proceed [i.e., as realized knowledge] and, in this, how you share this deeper knowing, this deeper awareness with others, and your encouragement with them, to not get distracted.” (1)

Yes, bedrock, foundational knowledge we can count on.

So the first piece of bedrock knowledge would be the precipitate of that 1987 vision.

On that day, while driving my car, I was removed from time and shown a kind of divine movie. It featured the Self, the Child of God, leaving the Father and living in the domain of the Mother until it realized Itself. It then rushed back and merged with the Father again.

The overwhelming bliss I felt as I watched this tableau unfold allowed me to know without question who each actor in the play was and their relationship to each other – with certainty, without hesitancy. Jesus said that bliss, the great Comforter, would bring all things to remembrance.

So that’s for me a foundational knowing: The purpose of life is for us to realize who we are. At that moment, God meets God and for that meeting was all of this created. As Hindus say, life is aleela or divine play. There is only the One.

What else do I know for certain? I know that the most desirable thing in life is perpetually to live in the experience of sacred, divine, or transformative love. True love, real love, call it whatever you wish, it’s a higher-dimensional love (5th through 7th and on forever) that we don’t normally experience.

There’s nothing in any lower dimension that compares with it. I know that love for certain and have experienced it copiously (it is, by its nature, copious, embracing everything). I also know that at some point we’ll all experience it and I can’t wait.

What else? I know that I, at my essence, am innocent and pure. Big shift. Big let-go.

Goodbye “original sin.” Hello “original innocence.”

I know that I’m not my body and that “I” survive physical death – quite nicely. Just get up and walk on.

I know that physical death does not have to be painful. We can be snatched away from bad accidents, for example, before they happen. We don’t need to go through the experience of them necessarily. I know a lot about what awaits us after “death” and it’s very comforting to know it.

I’m starting to slow down in my list here. What’s that? Four things I know for sure in life? It doesn’t seem like a lot, does it?

What do I know, not realizationally, but experientially?

I know that our feelings are what decide whether we’ll act or not. Our ideas may form the content of our action and determine our direction but the trigger is our feelings.

Therefore if I want to raise my own vibration, which spiritual evolution is all about, I’d do well to raise the quality of my feelings – by every way I know.

What do I know intellectually?

On the intellectual level, I put highest credence in what the Divine Mother has told me and all of us – that She is the One, about her relationship with the Father on lower layers of Reality (below the One), that the Trimurthy is the gunas, that the seven-chakra system is only third-dimensional and doesn’t last, that Ascension is Sahaja Samadhi, etc., etc.

The Divine Mother is ultimate for me at the intellectual level. I regard her as not just an authority but the Source of authority. (2) At higher levels, I don’t feel the need for any other authority than my own.

And then I have a few ideas of my own, which you could count on one hand. (3)

OK, that’s my foundational, bedrock knowing – knowing at the highest levels such as realization. Or the best available knowledge at, say, the intellectual level.

What picture emerges?

The vast sweep of history – which others call spiritual evolution – proceeds in the direction of increasing Light, leading on to our realization that we are God.

Countless new beings are being born each moment, as Archangel Michael told us.

Archangel Michael: This is something that we have never really talked about before. In the Mother’s infinite creation there are still billions of those sparks of light being birthed to this day.

Steve Beckow: And these are the seraphim or all of the angels?

AAM: No, all the angelics, if you take it as a very large group. (4)

We’re all of us joined together in a common evolutionary journey from God to God. Some are leading; some are following. Some are helping; some are being helped. But all are going forward, with “scenic detours.”

In this case, we serve Ascension, but the example that our star family sets in assisting us is that all of us are brothers and sisters and helping one is helping All.

We’re here to serve the ascension of Gaia and all her inhabitants. We are lightworkers.

If we look closely at what it means to be a lightworker – quiet the mind and look into the matter – I think we’ll find that at rock bottom a lightworker has an unbreakable agreement with themselves to always go forward into the Light – and the Love that it is. They serve the Light that we all are.

So, in a practical sense, if I were to summarize what all of this foundational knowledge leads to in regards to you and me, I’d say: What unites us both, and what unites us all, for me is: An unbreakable agreement to always go forward into the Light and Love that we all are, as we know them and feel them.

Footnotes

(1) “Archangel Michael Explains What Happened at Xenia,” September 22, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/09/22/archangel-michael-explains-what-happened-at-xenia/.

(2) The Father is, in material terms, still and silent. Only the Mother has sound and movement. So, when we speak to the Mother, provided the circumstances are credible, we’re getting as close to Source as we’re ever going to get. She is the Voice in the Wilderness that He is. She is the Voice in the Silence, the noise of many waters, Aum/Amen. But that’s a different discussion.

(3) Two fingers, actually. The notion that awareness varies inversely proportional to muscular tension in the body and the upset clearing process. That’s about it on my good ideas.

(4) “Archangel Michael on the Angelic Kingdom (Repost),” Aug. 11, 2017, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/08/11/archangel-michael-on-the-angelic-kingdom-repost/.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
What Unites us all | Steve Beckow What Unites us all | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/10/2019 10:54:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.