The Power of our Will | Steve Beckow

The Power of Our Will

March 28, 2019
By Steve Beckow



Crossing the Alps: The power of the will Credit: Tour de Travoy

Recently a vasana (or core issue) got triggered in me that took me right back to the way my Mother and Father used to fight. He was violent and abusive. She ran circles around him intellectually and, if that didn’t work, withheld herself.

It was excruciating being around them when they were fighting.

In the course of being reactivated, I saw that the very fight itself was still going on inside me. I had my Mother and my Father inside me. The war continued.

How was I to end it?

Here I have to digress. I’ve been seeing more and more clearly how so many of us – certainly myself – don’t see clearly the role of the will in altering our circumstances.

If I want to alter my circumstances by ending the fight inside me between my Mother and my Father, it’ll be because I had the will to end it.

I consider this so important a matter and yet it’s so often overlooked. We wonder why we don’t alter our circumstances and we don’t realize that it’s because we never had a single-minded and absolute intention to do it.

Maybe we were wishy-washy, devil-may-care, or lethargic. Maybe we had a divided mind and refused to decide the matter. Maybe we were getting biscuits, rewards, a payoff for leaving the situation the way it was.

In this case, as in so many others, I’ve been seeing lately how strong-willed determination, a definite intention is what’s needed to alter my circumstances. If my boss walked into my office, I’d make up my mind in an instant. We can do it when we want to. And we do do it when we want to.

If we didn’t do it, I think it safe to say we never had the intention – except in circumstances which are plainly out of our control. At least that’s what I’m beginning to think and see.

I can simply sidestep this inner conflict, now that I see it, by the action of my will.

I’m calling on all of us to see the role and master the use of our will. We have to start allowing its power to enter into our thinking.

Otherwise we continue to live a hesitant and weak-willed life and wonder why it is that way. The answer is that we haven’t discovered the power of our will.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
The Power of our Will | Steve Beckow The Power of our Will | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/28/2019 10:41:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.