Holy Spirit Nurturing | Pine Cone



Monty Python - Repressed Citizen

https://youtu.be/ZtYU87QNjPw



I would put Holy Spirit Nurturing up against any newly revealed Physical-role censuring abuse judgement reactions any day.

Spiritual Power within me, not only welcomes my repentance, but takes anything I am brave enough to admit away, the deeper I am willing to surrender to Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing.

Nurturing isn’t a Mortal function at all, but just the opposite, whatever that is, so No thank you very much, for enhancing my desire to turn within, even more, and trust any Nurturing inside beats the Hell out of imagining anything can come outside, except more Mortal-abuse to want to Holy Spirit forgive, eventually.

Isn’t it evident how anyone treats themselves inside when Holy Spirit whispers authentic guidance to switch from Mortal allegiance, to Holy Spirit helpless surrender? Isn’t it evident how Parents rejected in continual judgment, just how a Mortal judges others the same way now?

I can tell how Holy Spirit is guiding me to repent here in tiny nudges to those that ‘can’t’ forgive themselves from how they ‘won’t’ forgive others, like Holy Spirit Nurturing, always accepts more repentant surrender. Mortals ‘communicate’ fear of separation, while Holy Spirit “Communes” a welcome tender acceptance of anything my willingness allows me to surrender to Spiritual Sovereign Singularity Light Existence.

Imagine anyone already, so deaf we can’t enjoy their censor display, in that whatever anyone adds to their, already carnivorous motive to judge others, keeps them from being able to take in any semblance of Nurturing intimacy even, and especially now that they keep adding more shame onto more shame, just by putting themselves out there in such a Non-nurturing curmudgeon ‘put the ruth in ruthless truth-dying Supreme Court Judge way?

NO!!! this is narcissism at its finest, and we can pray for anyone around them as their emotional abuse hostages, that need to take a break from each other, before something really terrible happens to them both. “Don’t talk Don’t think Don’t feel” is not in my Satanically Correct baggage any more, where together we hate each other, and pretend like the Chamber of Commerce requires ‘looking good’ even, and especially while the Whole Mortal existence is about to get surrendered-fail whether we want it, or Holy Spirit Nurturing, NOT!!!

A codependent Narcissist Triangle requires we both, instantly become all three the victim of each others projected shame, the victimizer of each other’s self-hate, and the caretakers of each other’s lack of Holy Spirit nurturing acceptance, so I take any volunteer phishing as a vile attempt to turn my life back over to another Mother-suffering Mortal, just like me who, really needs more distraction-drama to not have to self-disclose themselves, think about themselves instead of picking on others, and, never feel what’s constantly going on, all around them as mirror-double deaf-evil, as it can get Mortal-service right up to both closed suffocating blind-doors.

My honest self-disclosure healing has called some out as a cry for help, and what will I do but ask Holy Spirit Nurturing to take over, because left of my own Mortal devices, I would begin to defend myself, even more as my way of getting called out under the complete control of a Mortal narcissist, and their volunteer Supply mirror-double HATE. No Non Non Not huge H’oponopono No NO THANK YOU if you please, or snot-not puss-slime envy-green!!!

This limited vile communication of stark raving fear expulsion on Voyages of Dark, kidnapped by Olden rage of Crown-feminism vengeance is an example of the, very opposite of Holy Spirit Nurturing missing here in all the flower and rainbow Satanic female-cakery Birthday-eating fakery at us daze. Maybe some women-like Mortals are fishing for a willing volunteer hostage-taking, right out in front of, all of us, so filled with ourselves there’s no room left for Love at all here?

On the other hand we can take any defense as a self-attack, just like all the Wars, that get in the way of any impossible GESARA compliance? I get the idea that I am man ‘wrong’, no matter how I respond, so I’m sticking with a big fat NO, as the best way to use all this crap in a creative intelligent way to revel in such a hateful display, from the Dark Mortal, not any Holy Spirit Nurturing Light, non-mortal Gentle Grace in any Kind Mercy-motive ONENESS Divinity.

When Holy Spirit helps me forgive any censor my experience of forgiveness miracles shows me once again that, all Mortality is, just an Illusion in the mirror of my own denial, or the other way around sometimes, so which is it this time? Who is, not listening worse, the one not listening with acceptance first, or the one who, already heard from Holy Spirit nurturing to call out a few, that needed to become revealed from their constant hiding away from any Authenticity with deafness/censure/judgement to the narcissistic ‘hurtin for certain’ bitter curmudgeon RBG-supreme?

Time to switch gears, and my turn to listen back enough to discourage others from being called/culled out too. “You’re angry enough at me to give advice to me to help save me from myself, is that right? Your hope for me is endless, as a way to Love me as long as I stop bringing others down here with negativity, right? You want to help me fit in here so we can get along together, so you are helping an abused person learn how to love the, only way Love acts out with positivity, not past negativity taking over what you have created here, ok?”

Now the focus is back on you again, so be careful not to fall for my Listening well with attention back on you again? I guess in my own way I am holding you censors responsible for your judgement of me, as if you think it’s impossible for me to get what ‘you’ need to teach/reject/advise on my broken-turn? I will take no response from you now, as another way to say No to ‘your’ turn to be heard, so who, really is the naysayer now, Huh? How about an “I” statement from yas, without getting the gang together at shower time in this ole prison we’ve woke up in by slippery-soap squeaky-cleaner Colonial Crown slave-surprise?

I would put Holy Spirit Nurturing up against any newly revealed Physical-role censuring abuse judgement reactions any day.

Spiritual Power within me, not only welcomes my repentance, but takes anything I am brave enough to admit away, the deeper I am willing to surrender to Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing.

NOTICE:

Listening with genuine regard from our One heart of Holy Spirit Nurturing Kindness, really is a direct act of Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing and, even if I try by myself it doesn’t work anyway, lest I go right back making believe this Paradigm is more real, and becoming addicted again to helpless Mortal War-abuse again.

Maybe a more honest definition of gender, and creation-form, its cell-division-self can be a “Pathetic-lack” of gentle, kind compassionate Crystalline soul-interconnection to Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing?

“Neither bullied, nor bully be, for fear option loses both itself, and marriage, and sex dulls the edge of compassion, and humility.”

“Neither man, nor woman be, for gender oft loses both itself, and friend, and engendered ‘form’ dulls the edge of Spirituality.”

“Neither victim, nor victimizer be, for caretaker oft loses both itself, and friend, and Duality ‘form’ dulls the edge of Coherent Spirit Unity.”

“Neither borrower nor lender be for loan oft loses both itself, and friend, and borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.”

To err is human, to forgive Divine, so get used to, never listening well, until helpless Surrender to you know whatless/itless/unborn Aether Neutral absolute infinity Nirvana Nothingness gets to Holy Spirit Nurture ya?

Advice right back at yas, so how does it feel, as if your listening to me now is, even a viable option, and still retain all your regular Blackmail Power-over any, and every new Hostage supply needy-initiate volunteer?

Never too late to say you’re unconscious-sorry…for mirror-double Savior judging me?

Mortal fear communicating self-hate curmudgeon projections, or Delight Bonding Communion Holy Spirit Nurturing; your mirror-double 3D ID/5D ID fear/love, not my self-hate_choice any curmudgeon-censor_more; No thank you, very sucky-bitter A-holiness much?

Fawlty Towers --- Communication Problems

https://youtu.be/TIVDx-8kWZo

Holy Spirit Nurturing | Pine Cone Holy Spirit Nurturing | Pine Cone Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/02/2019 11:07:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.