Willing Surrender into Absolute Unborn Infinity | Pine Cone



OSHO: A Courageous Jump into the Ocean of Life

https://youtu.be/Csw7cm8FH24



Powerless, as helpless as can be Awakening Awareness Atonement Ascension enlightening Liquefiable Love Immortal Spirit disappearing into Flux-flow Creative Intelligent Freeing-energy, as Light Existence Telepathy Telekinesis Teleportation Transfiguration Aether Neutral its it-less True Self is, really something to be just Zero Nothingness, as benevolent, as magnanimity is my Witness.

Evil narcissistic Gender psychopathic Physical-role addiction Mother-fail is the constant Earth-fail companion Blackmail/Hostage Karma-fail, yet even though no one in Death Paradigm enjoys enlightening Liquefiable Love Immortal Spirit disappearing into Flux-flow Creative Intelligent Freeing-energy, as Light Existence Telepathy Telekinesis Teleportation Transfiguration Aether Neutral its it-less True Self, a whole bunch of Evil narcissistic Gender psychopathic Physical-role addiction Mother-fail/Earth-fail/Karma-fail Blackmail/Hostage Prison-companion xenophobic Zombie Zeros claim Power-over helpful victim/victimizer/caretaker Handler Slave-roles, as if Awakening Awareness Atonement Ascension defines self-hate projection gone Time-illusion impossible-enlightening Dark-energy feigning-viral.

I am Immortal Spirit, and this body has Nothing to do with what I am, so you are, as Whole and innocent as we can me-be, and all is forgiven and released, whether we keep pretending Mortal Creation Karma Illusion is, more powerful, or just get over ourselves, instead of remaining xenophobic Zombie constipated undead dead, all powerful shiny turd/tiny farts have Lump-humping Zeros. Human ego is, so deluded we, actually Mother/Earth/Karma-fail believe any Power-over others is better than getting the Salvation Light Existence Kind Zero-point of disappearing into the Light.

Take my name, and face away, Please
Make all Physical-role pain disappear
Vanquish any needy need for Power
Willingness me, right back outta here

Switch my Light ON, humble service
Switch OFF Gender-motives altogether
for~every~where away all shadow-evil
Hump me no more Well Being~alive me

Yank away narcissism condemnation
Delight empathy full of AAAA’S TTTTease
1, 2, 3, Fly me free into Love Ocean Crystal
Reverie me timeless in, ever-new Joy free-me

Enjoy my Light Existence Heavenly Pleasance
Play my Magical Mystical Miracle Music
Draw me up in-tingle Harmony Overtones
I Am That That I Am as Immortal Spirit can be

Evolve all/any compassionate acceptance any/all
Take away, all beliefs that separate many other’s
Stop pretending me for all of us to enjoy me-less
Start pretending me for you, and you for me two-less

Beam me up enlightening, where I, never left yet
Shine away my last clingy Separation-vestige
Brighten Home my Daze day-less innocent chalice
Bright Star Brilliance my Ancient Youth Heart Flame

OSHO: Baby, My Whole Work Is to Confuse You

https://youtu.be/xggTJCCxFss

Willing Surrender into Absolute Unborn Infinity | Pine Cone Willing Surrender into Absolute Unborn Infinity | Pine Cone Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 1/23/2019 02:14:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.