Why are We Tested Over and Over? | Light Warrior Extraordinaire via Steve Beckow

Light Warrior Extraordinaire: Why are We Tested Over and Over?

January 16, 2019
By Steve Beckow



Credit: Anne Stokes, annestokes.com

Pre-scheduled.

Light Warrior Extraordinaire from Britain writes:

Hi, Steve

I guess I am one of the ten who didn’t write to you about my patience being tried. Although I am writing now. I’m in my 60s and have stood by my truth my whole life. I knew I was different and that my values were different. I guess in today’s language one would refer to it as multi dimensional thinking.

Yes, I’ve been ridiculed by family, friends and foes alike. I guess I’m made of sterner stuff than some, an Empath, but also more of a Light Warrior than worker and it only made me stronger and more determined not to be like them.

I was really saddened to read the letters from both people but especially the fellow who ran a company and feels it has impacted his family in a detrimental way, not only as an example to his children of how ethical behaviour leads to heartbreak and also possible financial hardship.

How are we expected to pass on the humane way when it only leads to sorrow? I can see it is test of our commitment, but how many tests do we need? Are all of those shining a light expected to end up destitute?

I have looked at many good causes I would like to donate to including yours, but I have a dream of my own to fund. I could see me being in the same place as your posters. My current job ends in two weeks and then no more money and a mortgage to pay.

In my 60s, homelessness is no fun. I am moving house to solve the mortgage crisis but that has been a journey from hell and a test of patience and endurance. Just one easy process would help now and again.

I also wonder why we are tested over and over, whilst the rich psychopaths just seem to get richer and greedier and there appears to be no immediate end. I also see so many who aren’t wealthy but who just don’t care about anything other than self and attaining more materialistic nonsense to be what they perceive as ‘like the rich.’

I had my State pension stolen by the increasingly corrupt UK Government and was made to work until I’m 66. Even I can see the unfairness. I struggle to let it go. We are working in the light; I’m not trying to attain sainthood. I am at the stage where I no longer venture out much. Even driving has turned into a nightmare with selfish and dangerous drivers harassing you, tailgating you making driving a misery. Do I have to become a recluse to shine a light?

I’ve spent the summer feeling worn out, tired, fed up, thinking, why do I have to endure this? What have I ever done that’s so wrong? I see others committing cruelty, breaking the law, being inhumane, the list goes on and seemingly nothing happens to them. It’s enough to make one think we’ve been taken for fools. If we ever get through this we are going to be too darn tired to do anything, let alone change the world.

I have been known to scream at Source/Creator whilst being alone in the house, asking why I have to endure this and for how much longer. At which point I wonder if I’m just mad. It’s certainly beginning to feel that way.

Light Warrior Extraordinaire

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Why are We Tested Over and Over? | Light Warrior Extraordinaire via Steve Beckow Why are We Tested Over and Over? | Light Warrior Extraordinaire via Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 1/16/2019 01:16:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.