I Am Nothing without Spirit | Pine Cone



OSHO: I Have Been Keeping a Secret My Whole Life

https://youtu.be/OxG5vqUOjdA



“Spirit is Nothing without Me”, so when my arms lift, my legs walk, my lips move, and I appear visible, what lifts my arms, walks my legs, moves my lips, and makes me appear visible is Nothing, but Spirit. This same Immortal Spirit WAS, as much as Will BE and, really IS for~every~where as Whole as Holy ONENESS can be, so when Spirit Light leaves this body, what’s left “no can do(lift, walk, move, appear) anything at all, visibly any more”.

Since I Am Nothing without Spirit, then Spirit Light is everything essential, that’s invisible Immortal Love to the eye, so this Mortal, so called ethereal Nothing is the, only real part of me, that WAS, as much as WILL BE and really IS what is waiting for me to disappear into Creator Light Heaven at Home in Spirit, not lifting, not walking, not lying, and not appearing visible for~every~where Karmic-intentionally unenlightened-again.

Once I Am Nothing in the Spirit of forgiveness nurturing Delight Bonding Communion intimacy, enlightening compassion replaces any allegiance to Mortal Creation Karma Illusion, so Creator Light Heaven at Home in Holy Spirit Immortal Love can have it’s ever-loving Kind responsive way with me, without my Mortal needy need to remain addicted to lifting, walking, pretending, and appearing any Mortal Creation Karma disillusionment in Collective separation-suffering Authoritarian Centralization plausible deniability Death Paradigm Consciousness more.

I Am Nothing without Spirit
Spirit is Nothing without me
I Am Nothing, but Holy Light
What Am I waiting for again?

Light lifts my arms in Time
Light takes me for a walk
Light moves slippery lips
Light appears visible talk

What is Holy Spirit Light
What is Immortal Love for
What can Physical Sex do
Who am I, without you too

Am I Nothing without Spirit
Is Spirit Nothing without me
Am I Nothing without Light
What is Light waiting for, me?

Is ONENESS Spirit Conscience Light, Holy Spirit Forgiveness nurturing to enlighten compassion Unifying Karmic-dissonance divisive-gender role-reversal Illusory Mortal lifetimes Gracious Mercy, and the lack of Collective Physical Role Consciousness, just like, without me too? What Am I then, Dark. Is Creation my shadow, that Light makes disappear from, all generations of fear in this same body silo-memories from WAS, as much as Will BE and, really IS for~every~where as Whole as Holy ONENESS can be?

If I am you, and I am, all of you too, then all of you are, as me, as all of you, and I are Nothing, without Spirit. If you are me, and you are all of me too, then I am all of you, as you are, as all of me and you are Nothing without Light too. I guess everything is Nothing without Spirit Light doing the moving, quaking, and shaking, while all this Time we, all pretended we were something alright, yeah something in the way stumbling all round in the same Dark Shadow together if you please, no thank you?

WAS it me a thousand years ago, WILL BE a million years from the same me/you now IS?

If China suffers a stomach cramp do I need to let go more, and if I disregard another here, do Earthquakes disturb the Light somewhere else in Spirit ONENESS coalescence? If China suffered a long time ago ‘stomach cramp’ do I need to make amends for my old constipation all over agin in the same Hologram of String Theory Time Light ONENESS coalescence too. Do farts have lumps the same as old curmudgeon fart NOTHING hold outs, without Holy Spirit Light? If I Am an Old fart, with lumps, and I am NOTHING without Spirit Light, just like you, then please remove me/you, right down the China-groove, all singing this same lovely tune-in Kind relief, without holding on any more if you please, Please WAS, WILL BE Spirit Light, enlightening CAN DO?

“No more Kidding around, now, Gender”, WAS it me a thousand years ago, WILL BE a million years from the same I AM me/you now IS Nothing without Spirit? I can imagine my waiting for millions of the same years as today, but waiting into the infinite future seems like a bit much waiting, even, and especially for me now Times too you, without Spirit doing the Light-tripping for~every~where we, no can mirror-double dare let go Kind-do, without Duality-condemnation Collective Consciousness pretending separate massive diarrhea?

Ok OK Ok so what, DUH me?

The Yuge IT we are, all waiting for isn’t IT, it’s Nothing, but Light in the Spirit of forgiveness enlightening compassion Delight, and as much as we, all like to imagine there is no interconnection between each other’s secret hidden motives, even Karma proves Time has everything to do with how for~every~where is interconnected more than we can, ever know, until sweet NOTHING takes over Collective Constipation-fantasy Consciousness, when we let unassuming humility Reign ONENESS Spirit Conscience Light Supreme, without us, it seems to Duality-me mirror-double WAS, as much as Will BE and, really IS for~every~where Today?

DUH me, too?

Sadhguru in Tears | After Revealing a Secret Never Said Before | By Sadhguru 2.0

https://youtu.be/pfqXRwxIu84


I Am Nothing without Spirit | Pine Cone I Am Nothing without Spirit | Pine Cone Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 1/09/2019 07:54:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.